Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: How Good Will Myles Brennan be for LSU?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Brennan isn't good. He was never good. Signed because of who his family is
    Lol. LSU doesn?t give a flying 17 who his family is. Do you even know who they are? Myles has a fantastic arm and will do well there if the scheme resembles last years. His only issue is his size, but he?s bulked up a good bit since he enrolled

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Ruckus View Post
    Lol. LSU doesn?t give a flying 17 who his family is. Do you even know who they are? Myles has a fantastic arm and will do well there if the scheme resembles last years. His only issue is his size, but he?s bulked up a good bit since he enrolled
    I know what I'm talking bout. You can believe what you want. His offers weren't incredible. Take out LSU and it was pretty pedestrian. OK State was about it and they're no recruiting juggernaut. He was a 3 star recruit til he got in that LSU boat.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 05-14-2020 at 04:45 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    I know what I'm talking bout. You can believe what you want. His offers weren't incredible. Take out LSU and it was pretty pedestrian. OK State was about it and they're no recruiting juggernaut. He was a 3 star recruit til he got in that LSU boat.
    Who gives a shit about his offers. Do Daks lack of offers make him a worse QB? What about Aaron Rodgers offers? You said LSU signed him because of his family and that is the furthers thing from the truth. I?m not like 90% of posters on here who claim to have sources and pretend to know shit when they don?t, but you need to let this one go because you?re wrong. I?m not saying he deserved his rating or he?ll light the world on fire, but he has the tools to do it. LSU doesn?t give scholarships to people because of their parents unless their are LSU blue bloods.

vCash
    Miles Brennan sucks. LSU will have 4, probably 5 losses this season. Texas, Florida, Bama, Auburn, TAMU. (hell, maybe even to STATE)

vCash
    He will be solid. His biggest problem is the talent LSU lost at WR. I could have thrown for 3K with those guys they had. Burrow was outstanding and really thrived- but he had a damn good supporting cast as well.

LSU will step back some this year after losing alot of damn talent. But they recruit so well- 8 wins is their floor. Brennan is a veteran now and should be decent. He will likely carve up our weak secondary and LB's in BR this Fall. I will be surprised if the game is within 2 scores
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Skydawg1 View Post
    (hell, maybe even to STATE)
    remind me how many wins in Baton Rouge we have in the last 30 years?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    remind me how many wins in Baton Rouge we have in the last 30 years?
    A whole shitload. What ... did you miss all those? ****

vCash
    He will be solid. His biggest problem is the talent LSU lost at WR. I could have thrown for 3K with those guys they had. Burrow was outstanding and really thrived- but he had a damn good supporting cast as well.

LSU will step back some this year after losing alot of damn talent. But they recruit so well- 8 wins is their floor. Brennan is a veteran now and should be decent. He will likely carve up our weak secondary and LB's in BR this Fall. I will be surprised if the game is within 2 scores
    Rumor is he is more concerned with drinking beer than playing football. We'll see how it goes. He ain't no Joe Burrow though.

vCash

Not just the talent around him he lost, but they're going from wonder boy Joe Brady to washed up and predictable Scott Linehan. Maybe Ensminger took onboard enough to keep it going, but that's a huge downgrade.

I don't give us a great chance of going in there and winning, but I do see them losing 4 games or so.

vCash
    LSU will have a big setback this season.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    LSU will have a big setback this season.
    Let's recap:

LSU went undefeated and won the NC in the toughest division in the toughest conference.... then they lost an inordinate amount of talent...

bold move, Cotton.***
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash

Myles is a great kid. I don?t think he has the arm strength needed or the mobility to thrive.

Then again he will be throwing to at least one top 15 pick.

vCash
    This LSU team will be more like the Les Miles teams of the past
    And I wouldn’t be shocked if there is a QB change during the season... it will still have enough talent and the schedule sets up well for them which should result in 8-10wins
    Last edited by Ari Gold; 05-18-2020 at 10:03 AM.

vCash
    Average. Like LSU will be. 8-4.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    This is a huge question mark for them that isn't getting asked about enough.

Realistically, how good will he be?

They seem to believe they got something

"One of the top QBs in America" LOL. I must've missed that

[tweet2]1260732330513240064[/tweet2]
    He played at St Stanislaus and they ran up the score in a weak region. He will be Danny Etling