Thread: Mac McClung

vCash

Mac McClung

Withdrawing from draft and transferring from Georgetown. I know a lot of schools are going to be on him, but we need one more transfer to complete the roster. Any chance we at least contact this guy?

That New Coach - That's better than the Old Coach
    vCash
    Never say never but I don't see us going after a 6'2" SG who's a career under 30% 3pt shooter who has to sit a year.

vCash
    Go get him. He'll put butts in the seats. Kid is a human highlight reel.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    This. I?ve been watching his highlights since he was a sophomore in high school.

vCash
    Go watch Deivon Smith. He's just as explosive & will be a better player.

vCash
    UNC, Tennessee, and Maryland are already after him. Our roster after next year is going to be bad. We won?t get him but you absolutely take him if we could.

vCash
    I’d quit playing for Ewing after I saw what Pippen did to him, too

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by C222 View Post
    UNC, Tennessee, and Maryland are already after him. Our roster after next year is going to be bad. We won?t get him but you absolutely take him if we could.
    By the 2021-22 season I don't think he'd be better than Iverson or Deivon.

vCash
    I'd love to have him, my 12 year old is a huge fan of Mac. But I don't think we have a prayer to get him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ifyouonlyknew View Post
    By the 2021-22 season I don't think he'd be better than Iverson or Deivon.
    That's irrelevant at the moment. The kid is a known commodity human highlight reel who's got game. If he's interested, which he's not out of all likelihood, you take him. Smith and Molinar might be better long term prospects and Smith probably is. But we've got a MASSIVE lack of star power going into next season and with as bad as fan attendance is for men's game he would immediately elevate it. Again, it's all a moot point because we're not getting him, but he'd be a take.

vCash
    That's irrelevant at the moment. The kid is a known commodity human highlight reel who's got game. If he's interested, which he's not out of all likelihood, you take him. Smith and Molinar might be better long term prospects and Smith probably is. But we've got a MASSIVE lack of star power going into next season and with as bad as fan attendance is for men's game he would immediately elevate it. Again, it's all a moot point because we're not getting him, but he'd be a take.
    It is relevant. He's a Soph who would have to sit out next year. He does nothing for next season.

vCash
    It is relevant. He's a Soph who would have to sit out next year. He does nothing for next season.
    You right. With another compliance dept. we might find a way to get him immediately eligible, but Bracky gonna Bracky.

vCash
    You right. With another compliance dept. we might find a way to get him immediately eligible, but Bracky gonna Bracky.
    So back to my original statement. I think by 2021-22 season both Iverson & Deivon are better players.

vCash
    So back to my original statement. I think by 2021-22 season both Iverson & Deivon are better players.
    No problem with that statement. I think one of them will be as good or better. And that is Deivon Smith. He's basically the same thing as McClung. Mac's just a known commodity whereas Smith is an unknown.

vCash
    No problem with that statement. I think one of them will be as good or better. And that is Deivon Smith. He's basically the same thing as McClung. Mac's just a known commodity whereas Smith is an unknown.
    That's not counting a Jr DJ Stewart that season either whos likely a preseason All SEC pick then.

vCash
    He picked Texas tech. If beard wants him, that says a lot to me