This is GREAT! This was the first season I ever followed MSU football and really the season that marked a change in eras for us.

But still some lingering your Daddy's Mississippi State strains in it. We sold a home game to Florida and moved it to Orlando. And we played Auburn, Alabama, LSU, and Ole Miss all in a row to the end the year. However, this was the first season we didn't play the Egg Bowl in Jackson and we had a good season. Also this was the first year where we didn't play USM annually. So the changes were beginning. Really fun to see where we started and where we are now and how far we have come.

Really cool to see the Mad Dawgs get mentioned and that's something I'd like to see MSU bring back for their special teams. Doesn't have to be "walk-ons" (I don't believe they really were all walk-ons)- could just be the guys on the kickoff team.

Fun to watch the wishbone being run. Joe Montana and Sleepy Robinson were my two favorite QB's growing up. I loved watching Sleepy play.

Rodney Stowers- just incredibly sad. We've had far too many tragedies at MSU with our football players over the years.

The ONLY two things I would have added- Tom Luke getting knocked out by Keo Coleman. The only reason I can think of as to why that hit wasn't included is probably because it would have caused this video to have been rated R because it was maybe the most vicious hit I have ever seen in my life to this day. The best way I could describe this hit is it looked like those old videos of the 1985 Chicago Bears where they hit a guy for the Detroit Lions so hard you legitimately wondered if he was dead. The other thing was MSU blocking an Ole Miss punt right after they dug Luke out of the Scott Field turf.

The Liberty Bowl has to be one of the best bowls out there as far as how it is run. I'm not saying it's the most prestigious- but it's a good one to go to and it's well organized.

So, GREAT video. I've loved watching these and this is a great addition to the ones from 1980, 1998, and 1999. Hope MSU puts even more up.