Quote Originally Posted by HancockCountyDog View Post
Assuming you don't have the virus before you go to the game, and are going to self quarantine for 14 days after the game - then you are correct, you are really only putting yourself at risk.

If you are going to interact with people after the game, then yeah - you are risking a lot of people. Problem is that most people that will go to a football game right now, are most likely not going to self quarantine for 14 days after the game.

That means that your risk - is now everyone who you come into contact with risk as well. How is that fair to someone who may not think its worth the risk?

This seems to be the biggest problem about starting back.
and if I run into those people it means THEY are out and about ... so who actually is at fault ? I will add that if I knew I had it or even had symptoms of it I would self quarantine but don't blame the rest of us when there are delivery services that will bring groceries to your door .... or food delivery services that will do the same ... or family members that can provide for needs .... grocery stores and pharmacies have special hours to help with the risk of exposure .... I get your point Hancock and it has some merit to it but when you break it down to the root - very very few actually HAVE to go out - it's more from desire than necessity