Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: RIP Mike Galatas....a damn good bulldog!

vCash

RIP Mike Galatas....a damn good bulldog!

Lived in Madison but originally from Greenville, MS. Graduated from Washington School, played WR at MSU, and was a Pike! He was the Original48 on SixPackspeak. He has a wife and 2 daughters that attend MSU. Please pray for this family!!!

vCash
    I hate to hear that! My condolences and prayers for his family ! RIP

vCash
    Yep. Hard to believe. Talked to him in the gym last week.

vCash
    Indeed....Mike was a good man....RIP

vCash
    Hated to hear that this morning. He was a great bulldog. Thoughts and prayers for the family.

vCash
    I always liked him as a poster. Praying for his family.

vCash
    That news hit hard this morning. Great guy
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    Lived in Madison but originally from Greenville, MS. Graduated from Washington School, played WR at MSU, and was a Pike! He was the Original48 on SixPackspeak. He has a wife and 2 daughters that attend MSU. Please pray for this family!!!
    Was it an accident?
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Spiderman View Post
    Was it an accident?
    No- died in his sleep...heart attack or something. He was in good shape. Sux when guys our age start dropping. Really feel for his wife and kids. I went thru it at 17 with my Dad. It's devastating for awhile
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Great friend, husband, dad, and Bulldog. Very sad, one of the best left us today.

vCash
    Prayers for family and loved ones.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    No- died in his sleep...heart attack or something. He was in good shape. Sux when guys our age start dropping. Really feel for his wife and kids. I went thru it at 17 with my Dad. It's devastating for awhile
    Thinking about the impact it has the family is the hardest part. Heart breaking when you think about the kids.

vCash
    Damn that’s terrible.

vCash
    Prayers for for his family

vCash
    Damn. I'm lucky I'm alive. Had the widow maker too. Lucky I had symptoms.

Listen to me, if you have any symptoms at all, Imean even if you think it's heartburn, got to the ER. I thought they would laugh at me, but it saved my life. i was lucky enough to have an uncle as a doctor would told me to go when I asked him about what was going on.

Do it for your family. In fact a nuclear calcium test is pretty inexpensive. If you are over 40, go have one. And cut back on the good food
    Not only did Mississippi State embarrass LSU on this night. Davis Wade Stadium wrecked Tiger Stadium in music choice, atmosphere and, most of all, volume.

When I'm 80 and deaf, it's not going to be all those Springsteen concerts or Queen at Municipal Auditorium in New Orleans on Halloween Night in 1978, it will be this game...............Glen Guilbeau--Sherveport Times

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    He was a good and Godly man. We had worked together and loved catching up talking MSU. I?m broken for his wife and 2 girls. He loved his family. Heaven got a good one today. HailState and RIP Toast

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ILOATHEBears View Post
    He was a good and Godly man. We had worked together and loved catching up talking MSU. I?m broken for his wife and 2 girls. He loved his family. Heaven got a good one today. HailState and RIP Toast
    No doubt!

vCash
    That news hit hard this morning. Great guy
    This was a gut punch, kick in the nuts, and a uppercut to the jaw! One of my best friends that shared a lot personal feelings with me and vice versa. I could always count on him to give me his fiery/passionate opinion on sports (MSU related and abroad) and politics. Great husband, great dad, great friend, and a Christian!!

vCash
    Spent several, several in games at baseball and post games of numerous sports w him. Speaks volumes of the number of people that thought highly of him. A super friendly guy that was passionate about the bulldogs.

vCash

If anyone knows arrangements

Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Spent several, several in games at baseball and post games of numerous sports w him. Speaks volumes of the number of people that thought highly of him. A super friendly guy that was passionate about the bulldogs.
    It would be appreciated.