Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Woodard Entering Draft

vCash
    Perry and Nick did it last year. I dont remember doing it but I could be wrong

vCash
    Fire Ben Howland
    "We will have no problem in handling Kentucky."-Turfdawg67. MSU suffered a 27-17 defeat in 2022 with 225 yards in total offense.

vCash
    Woodard has better projectability long term in the NBA than Perry does. Perry isn't gonna bang down low terribly successfully at his size in the NBA. But he also doesn't have a well defined mid range/outside game.

Woodard can do it all at his size. Woodard to me will have the better NBA career and will go first round.

vCash
    https://www.espn.com/nba/draft/bestavailable

This was the other one I was looking for, ESPN had Woodard going 24th in the 1st round

vCash
    So we have 2 first rounders on our team and probably miss the tourney?? Somebody get me excited about about next year, please.

vCash
    Any update on Woodard? Just looked at 5 mock drafts (1st 5 links on bing search), and none had Woodard as a 1st.

ETA... I know perry is gone for sure, but he was only listed in 1

vCash
    I can’t blame them. At 20 years old i would have jumped at the chance to go make $100k and live in a European country. Plus those Euro girls are freeeeaaaks.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I can’t blame them. At 20 years old i would have jumped at the chance to go make $100k and live in a European country. Plus those Euro girls are freeeeaaaks.
    Well they're like Korean girls that is they are hot until 24 then they trurn into MamaSon overnight,

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    So we have 2 first rounders on our team and probably miss the tourney?? Somebody get me excited about about next year, please.
    I hear you, hard to figure. I think we can be better with just a bunch of good college players. Same with some other teams. too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bdawg View Post
    Sounds to me like we had two second rounders at best.

vCash
    I really am baffled at why Perry isn’t more highly thought of. He is at least an early 2nd rounder to me. I think he has first round talent.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    I really am baffled at why Perry isn’t more highly thought of. He is at least an early 2nd rounder to me. I think he has first round talent.
    He's soft and disappears at times.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    His game isn't as well suited to today's NBA game. He's more of a traditional big and is not super athletic. At about 6'9" he's actually undersized a bit as well.