Thread: Joe Moorhead showing a lot of class

vCash

Joe Moorhead showing a lot of class

Bought pizza for the Starkville PD today. It may not have worked out here for him as a coach, but that shows he is a man of class. Wish nothing but the best for him in the future.

vCash

vCash
    Good dude, just a bad head football coach. Most good dudes don't make good head football coaches. Just the way it is.

vCash
    Pizza says would you please keep an eye on the vacant house I still own in Starkville.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Anyone know why he was here?

vCash
    On-line ordering is your friend.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TaleofTwoDogs View Post
    On-line ordering is your friend.
    Ahhh...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Anyone know why he was here?
    Haha

vCash
    Good man

Wants to be liked too much to be a good head football coach

Would've been a hell of an insurance salesman
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    He was a really nice, down-to-earth guy. I had the pleasure of talking with him a handful of times. No one wanted it to work out for him here more than me but you could tell it just wasn't working.

vCash
    I agree that he was too nice. I think that’s why he makes a great assistant, good quality to play good cop bad cop with the head coach.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by smootness View Post
    Haha
    Yeah, I'm an idiot

vCash
    Classy move by Joe. Joe is a good guy but a bad head coach. I think he's a good assistant coach but the HC job was just to much for him.

vCash
    So joe’s Methodist??

After his post egg bowl press conference I’m not gonna anoint the guy as suddenly being classy. Nice guy? Sure...and a really cool gesture on his part.

Joe was arrogant and sensitive while he was here...didn’t know what he didn’t know but didn’t like folks sayin ugly things about him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by shoeless joe View Post
    So joe’s Methodist??

After his post egg bowl press conference I’m not gonna anoint the guy as suddenly being classy. Nice guy? Sure...and a really cool gesture on his part.

Joe was arrogant and sensitive while he was here...didn’t know what he didn’t know but didn’t like folks sayin ugly things about him.
    I'm with you here. Nice move on the pizza but he had months or pathetic press conferences insulting every MSU fan on planet and showed no class. He did seem like a nice guy most of time and too nice other times but downright hateful to the wrong people. BTW, he never apologized for his insults that I saw either.

vCash
    Too bad it didn't work out for him here. No doubt.....he is a good person.

vCash
    Did he buy them because his daughter overheard some one say something ? He burned his bridge with his antics for me. Probably was late calling the order in and had them delivered at 2 am.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bobtail bob View Post
    Did he buy them because his daughter overheard some one say something ? He burned his bridge with his antics for me. Probably was late calling the order in and had them delivered at 2 am.
    He definitely shouldn't have said that. And his post Egg Bowl tirade was unprofessional at best. Nice guy that was just in over his head.

I honestly wouldn't be shocked if he learned from his experience here and then gets another head coaching job and does pretty well. Like Ed Orgeron who was also in over his head at one point in time too.