Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl Say....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Let's be honest he can win anywhere he coaches. He is going to be hard to replace.
    Apparently anywhere but Sam Houston State that is.

vCash
    Vic's FB profile doesn't include the MSU years. Why?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Has Mullen been able to sell his home?
    Yes. Moorhead no

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Yes. Moorhead no
    Please tell me Moorhead's house is the Gimp Box from Pulp Fiction***

Banned
    vCash
    Now is not the best time to be selling real estate. Schaefer is making a smart business decision. You weren't looking at a wide enough lens, Gun.

vCash
    I will agree that is the goofiest thing I've ever heard of. I mean you build a program into a Top 5 national power but you leave because its supposedly not the place you want to live. So you take a program where you have to start the building process over again to be where you want to be but you are going to keep a house from where you just left. Goofy as anything I've ever heard. Probably SR is just feeding us crap but, while I do think going back to Texas was a big draw for Vic, I definitely think, and just my opinion, that something was an issue for him inside our athletic department.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    On the BY that Schafer plans to keep his home in Starkville because he loves Starkville and wants to spend time there in the off season.

WTF?

Strangest situation I've seen with a coach moving on.

Really poor take by Rosebowl today. Supposedly we're just supposed to understand why the head coach of a national title level
    Program would just move on.

Sorry, not buying it.

Something happened
    You are putting way too much thought into it. The simplest explanation is usually the correct answer.

VS was always going to leave us for a Texas school. I've known many Texans and every one of them were planning to move back to Texas as soon as they could.

I believe he was waiting on the A&M job but Blair won't retire so when he was approached about the UT job he jumped. What better way to get back at Blair than coaching at his rival.

Who says he can only have one house? He's a multimillionaire plus the UT alumni association has enough money to buy him hundreds if not thousands of 3 mil homes. Maybe he truly likes the area and wants to come back on occasion or maybe he has other plans for it.

Leaving such a talented team? He built that team. He believes he can build another one just like it or better.

Oswald acted alone.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Please tell me Moorhead's house is the Gimp Box from Pulp Fiction***
    Ha. Moorhead has a compound, that he made significant improvements to. Gonna take a bath on it but he should be aight....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstatelp1 View Post
    You are putting way too much thought into it. The simplest explanation is usually the correct answer.

VS was always going to leave us for a Texas school. I've known many Texans and every one of them were planning to move back to Texas as soon as they could.

I believe he was waiting on the A&M job but Blair won't retire so when he was approached about the UT job he jumped. What better way to get back at Blair than coaching at his rival.

Who says he can only have one house? He's a multimillionaire plus the UT alumni association has enough money to buy him hundreds if not thousands of 3 mil homes. Maybe he truly likes the area and wants to come back on occasion or maybe he has other plans for it.

Leaving such a talented team? He built that team. He believes he can build another one just like it or better.

Oswald acted alone.
    And to add, he's not taking over the shit show he did here. Not even close.

vCash
    Maybe Cohen was too liberal and too woke and too Jewish for Vic?*** (for anybody who doesn't know, the sarasterisks mean joke)

vCash
    Hey I have a house in Starkville that's really nice. I'm not wanting to sell it but you're looking for a house. Vs. Hey I have a house that I'm trying to get rid of.

What's going to bring more value?

Add to that- hey you want to sell papers. People want to hear from me. Let's talk...

vCash
    Hearing 99% chance Steve Sarkisian is the new coach*
    We need Bert Stare for the inside scoop****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    I wish he'd show up so Shotgun wouldn't create a hundred threads about it. I think there is something not quite right but we ain't gonna hear about it anytime soon.

vCash
    I guess he's working on Women's Basketball leads...

vCash
    Rep!!

vCash
    Hey MSU fans: "shut up and think like you're told".

No need for common sense here or possibly telling someone to go kick rocks.

Heaven forbid we get a little sick of the same crap happening every time we get a good coach.
    If you're able to solve your riddle of something being amiss with Vic leaving, will that bring him back?

If the answer is yes, then proceed with your investigation. If the answer is no, then what difference does it make?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Ha. Moorhead has a compound, that he made significant improvements to. Gonna take a bath on it but he should be aight....
    Saw today on the Twitter machine where Moorhead provided Starkville PD with some pizza. Thought it was a cool move on his part!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 32 Dive View Post
    I guess he's working on Women's Basketball leads...
    I bet it's Napier lol!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    Saw today on the Twitter machine where Moorhead provided Starkville PD with some pizza. Thought it was a cool move on his part!
    That's some good info. Classy move by joe.

vCash
    Again stop listening to rosebowl so much