Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Sports returning

vCash
    Also. I respect Deborah Birx a lot, but her medical license is expired, and I'm not sure why. Maybe just due to being overseas for so much of her work in recent years.

vCash
    Skeeters coming out now... can you catch the Covid from a Skeeter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    Not sure, but due to the rainy winter and early spring, the West Nile is gonna be a bitch this year, with standing water in some areas that don't usually have it.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    All you have to do is read up on the guy. He's not this Superman you people believe he is
    Did you even read any of my post?

You're proving the stereotype that Mississippians can't read. If your refuse to even read my post then what the **** are you doing quoting a response to me?

vCash
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/sports....222213175.html

Add the premier league to sports leagues hoping to get rolling sooner rather than later. In an empty stadium, but it beats nothing at all
    Far Moorhead yaw

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by archdog View Post
    I don't see it happening. Hope you are right.
    I do and have always believed that the overall mortality rate is pretty much at 1%. The issue is that in the older groups it is hovering around 20%. For younger than 40, it is probably around what the flu is.
    What do you not see happening? Better treatment or lower mortality rate? Because both are a given unless this is unlike any pandemic that has ever happened in the history of humankind.

vCash
    Keep that ignorant head buried and continue being lead around.
    Never mind, why bother...
    Last edited by Turfdawg67; 04-06-2020 at 07:18 PM.

vCash
    If Fauci is so corrupt and evil, what does that say about Trump for letting him be in that role? #OnlyTheBestPeople

vCash
    Well the only study was limited to like 30 people......so unlike the president, scientist require more data when making a recommendation. When a scientist says something, they try to make it based on tested data and trial results.

To this point, the President himself said a vaccine is close. Two seconds later Fauci reminded people that vaccines are measured in years not weeks, and if everything went great it would be 18 months to 2 years for a vaccine.

Why did he say that? Cause he 17n knows what he is talking about and the President did exactly what I expect a salesman to do. Tell you what you want to hear with zero knowledge about the real world vaccine needs or timeline. Swallow that fake information, salesmen and developers thrive on it. Anything to get the contract signed.

This is not political. I want the President to come through for those in need. There is zero reasons to run down Fauci. If anything, he has been the best voice of reason throughout this tough situation.
    A Dr. In NY has treated 350 Covid patients with HydroxyChloroquine and Z-pack with a 100% success rate.
    A Dr. Zelenko, I think is his name.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    A Dr. In NY has treated 350 Covid patients with HydroxyChloroquine and Z-pack with a 100% success rate.
    A Dr. Zelenko, I think is his name.
    Do you really think there's some global conspiracy to keep chloroquine away from people? There are trials going on in multiple countries right now. We'll know soon whether it should be a primary treatment or not, but anecdotal evidence has never cut it in medicine and doesn't now either.

vCash
    Dude is actually correct. I see why MS is considered to have the dumbest of the dumb. Do a little research and find out who Fauci really is instead of having NBC/CNN tell you he's great. You are the stupid one here and not maroonfliunder.
    Where is this research? Not sure I'm a deep state guy on this one but ... I am starting to question Fauci some. Birx is the better of the two.

Starting to wonder if Fauci:
    a) Likes the attention and wants to be "the man"
    b) Is an alarmist about stuff like this. Some folks always scream worst possible scenario.

Having said that, I don't know the answers but would like to read some background on Fauci. And yes, I know Google is my friend but I am fortunate enough to be working 11 to 12 hour days now (on a computer all day but mostly on telecon meetings for like 9 of those) and don't feel like hunting all night long for it. You can pm me with a couple or 3 links if you have them handy ... I would appreciate it mane.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Leeshouldveflanked View Post
    You can catch EVERYTHING from a skeeter *****

vCash
    Who said he is Superman? Hell he could be a wife beater and a pedophile for all I know. I do know he is a very qualified scientist that studies infectious deseases. And that sir, is what we need at this moment, regardless of whatever you think you found while sluething on the internet. Considering everyone else in the administration was saying literally 16 hours before the world bought all the toilet paper that is was contained and there was nothing to worry about. Everyone except Fauci
    Everyone else being both sides of the aisle. Cause anyone who says both sides weren't wrong on this is full of shit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Everyone else being both sides of the aisle. Cause anyone who says both sides weren't wrong on this is full of shit.
    Great post!

Banned
    vCash
    https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pan...mpression=true

For the hydroxychloroquine truthers. It's hard to trust a serial liar in Trump on that, especially when he's been blatantly paid to endorse them.

As for the both sides of the aisle argument, yes both sides are bad. The whole point is that there is a **** lot of terrible shit in washington. Someone the swamp grew stronger with the man supposed to drain it. Fauci is the fall guy and someone spouting to be safer than possibly absolutely necessary is NOT the American people's enemy. People who say it's ok to be more risky than that are the one willing to trade lives for "the economy." That's my enemy, and if it isn't yours.... idk what to tell you because at this point your heels are dug in.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    Do you really think there's some global conspiracy to keep chloroquine away from people? There are trials going on in multiple countries right now. We'll know soon whether it should be a primary treatment or not, but anecdotal evidence has never cut it in medicine and doesn't now either.
    Tell that to Washington when he figured out how to vaccinate his men at Valley Forge to give them a chance to make it thru the winter AND smallpox. If he had waited for a double blind study it would be our Prime Minister in ICU in England now. There are legit success stories for the cloroquin combo.

vCash
    So sports is returning... Certainly can't come soon enough

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Quaoarsking View Post
    If Fauci is so corrupt and evil, what does that say about Trump for letting him be in that role? #OnlyTheBestPeople
    I don't like Dr. Fauci not because he is corrupt or evil- I don't think he's either/or and I don't buy any conspiracy theories that he's trying to bring down our economy and Trump. Trump obviously doesn't believe it either otherwise he would just fire his ass.

I don't like him because you can't be a million off on something that greatly affects our country and still be lauded as some hero.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    https://lawandcrime.com/covid-19-pan...mpression=true

For the hydroxychloroquine truthers. It's hard to trust a serial liar in Trump on that, especially when he's been blatantly paid to endorse them.

As for the both sides of the aisle argument, yes both sides are bad. The whole point is that there is a **** lot of terrible shit in washington. Someone the swamp grew stronger with the man supposed to drain it. Fauci is the fall guy and someone spouting to be safer than possibly absolutely necessary is NOT the American people's enemy. People who say it's ok to be more risky than that are the one willing to trade lives for "the economy." That's my enemy, and if it isn't yours.... idk what to tell you because at this point your heels are dug in.
    The MOST important thing is that medicine is HELPING people. The media has completely lost sight of that. That's the bottom line. I guarantee you ALL of the people that are crying "anecdotal evidence" and "potential side effects" would want that drug if they or their loved ones life was on the line with this. And that's all the anecdotal evidence anyone really needs to know. Who cares who is getting money from whom if people are getting better? SOMEONE is always getting money from someone.

I don't need a five year double blinded research study on 12 million people to tell me that Advil or Aspirin is going to help me manage my headache.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    Holy hell.

There are some dumbass conspiracy minded idiots on this board. The deep state lol

I just pray y'all don't have kids. It would be damn near child abuse to be raised by such a idiot
    Lol... Took a break hoping some would wise up. Nope some still toting Faux News water. Needed that laugh. People care more about sports, than lives.

I fall in that essential business to, but country should have been shut down 14 days back in late February or early March. But nope the deniers still drag this out, while the numbers get infected and deaths pile up. At work, I where a mask and gloves, because social distance ain't always feasible. I know 2 that have contracted Covid-19 at other facilities. One fell on the workroom floor and died few days later. Haven't heard about the other. That second worked at the same facility as my wife. The good news she was off and the girl had been quarantined already. Both instances management withheld timely information.

We've been blessed so far no symptoms. Check our temps everyday. I care for me and my wife, but the love and fear for our kids even greater.

Be Safe MSU Fam