I take it personal for him leaving our program and this team with all the talent we have. I understand he is from Texas and will be going home but he built a National Powerhouse at MSU, you would think he would take pride in completely changing an entire program around. Next years roster has the potential to be a National title contender if we can keep it together, Vic and his staff went up to Detroit to convince the 1st McDonald's All American Rickea Jackson to come way down to Mississippi, he did the same with Sidney Cooks and convinced her to come to MSU from Michigan State, she had plenty of offers when transferring, we are bringing in another McDonald's All American this year... Plus all the other talent that has been brought in over the years.. It's not like he never had success while there.. Then all of a sudden he leaves this team, with all this talent and a bunch of girls who could have almost gone anywhere in the country. This wouldn't happen at UCONN, Baylor, Tennessee, Stanford etc. Who would leave that type of talent? I respect what Vic did for our program and he was an Amazing coach for us, but it is very upsetting to feel like we aren't "good enough"... some will disagree and use the going back home card but why leave so much history that he made that had never been done.. he had all of the pieces at State..this is why I feel like Johnnie Harris is the best hire, these girls know her and were all recruited by her.. she can potentially save this and she also mentioned being a head coach one day. Just my humble opinion