Thread: Lovett's Father Lies to the Clarion Ledger in Article

vCash

Lovett's Father Lies to the Clarion Ledger in Article

Pretty well known knowledge that Mr Lovett would not sign Fabian's LOI to MSU the morning of signing day because he wanted him elswhere.

Now he blantently lies in Clarion Ledger article.

Additionally, I'm curious why Leach has reached to CJ Morgan & many others on the team but not Lovett?

It's my opinion that they don't want him back. Not sure how well liked the kid was on the team.

And FWIW, Horka did not write this. It's actually written by someone who doesn't even work for the CL

https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...er/2947754001/
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 04-04-2020 at 10:03 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    I want to know what attorney has the brass balls to even say to the NCAA that somebody wants to transfer TO Old Miss because of racism from anywhere.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    This guy's dad is a complete idiot. He is mad that Leach hasn't called him. Did he ever think that Leach doesn't want his son back on the team because his son is a huge b I t c h
    Last edited by Jarius; 04-04-2020 at 09:57 PM.

vCash
    Yeah the fact that Leach didn't reach out it pretty telling - one way or the other (I'm open to the idea that it reflects poorly on Leach possibly) - but it does seem pretty clear that for whatever reason they don't seem to be trying to get him to reconsider.

As many have said but in case someone didn't see it - getting put into the transfer portal is not a simple point and click so it would seem this has been in the works and the timing just worked out well for the family.

Sometimes you just leave it alone and that's what needs to happen here. Will be interesting to see where he ends up though.

vCash
    Now that the cat's out of the bag, life can get back to normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    This guy's dad is a complete idiot. He is mad that Leach hasn't called him. Did he ever think that Leach doesn't want his son back on the team because his son is a huge b I t c h
    So his dad is mad that Leach didn't call and beg him to come back? LOL.

I hate to tell him that Pickering is as good or better anyway.

Sounds like a helicopter parent who is about to find out that they don't have much power.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post

Sounds like a helicopter parent who is about to find out that they don't have much power.
    Yep, can you say Newman or Webster? Leach hasn't coached a play and he has already turned our program in the right direction.

vCash

Yup. That's why Leach had his number sent rather than calling.

Leach sent his number in case the kid wanted to come back, but didn't call the dad because Leach ain't asking or begging for him to come back.

Smart move by Leach that really frames Lovett as the bad guy here

vCash
    https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...al/2948609001/

Now the Ledger and Milligan post a story about all the schools Lovett is garnering interest from, including an interesting name formerly related to MSU. Just don't see how we can trust anyone involved in this situation outside of MSU.
    Last edited by JOHNHEVESYMADE; 04-05-2020 at 10:48 AM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by JOHNHEVESYMADE View Post
    https://www.clarionledger.com/story/...al/2948609001/

Now the Ledger and Milligan post a story about all the schools Lovett is garnering interest from, including an interesting name formerly related to MSU. Just don't see how we can trust anyone involved in this situation outside of MSU.
    As long as he has to sit a year, I don't give a 17 where he goes.

He'll hurt the team he goes to anyway.

vCash

Craig James II

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgoneyall View Post
    Craig James II
    I think you nailed it. This smells just like Craig James.

vCash
    I was high as a kite when this kid committed, really thought he was going to blow up at the next level. He played a little out of shape last year, but probably not his fault. Now this happens. What is wrong with people's minds? I mean *******