Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl Say Prepareth....

vCash
    If we have more leave over this then that shows you the mental fortitude of this team and where Moorhead had this team. It would also greatly explain the half-ass, bullshit performance on the field we got regularly.

It's so funny because I saw on twitter several "fans" saying the tweet would have been fine on Washington but it's not here. WTF??!! If a tweet is racist one place it's racist everywhere. If it's NOT racist one place then it's NOT racist anywhere.

We have a whole generation that is so far up their own ass that they can't see reality. Gen Z is going to struggle so hard in the workforce. They are the perfect karma for millenials. mwahahaahahahah

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    I'm sure, this rule needs an adjustment.
    I think they should've frozen everything till school is back in.

The inability for coaches to be around players or talk to them in person is a big issue.

All the professional leagues are currently in a "transaction freeze" & I believe college sports should've taken the same path. At least for the time being.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    If the infamous, questionable (to some) tweet is even mentioned in the consideration of his immediate eligibility, there is absolutely no way the NCAA touches it.

If you actually believe the NCAA will remotely contest anything that has any sort of possible race-related topic then the joke is on you. Do you not realize the blowback that could cause? True or not, if he mentions racism, he'll get the stamp of approval. And unfortunately, the case wouldn't be that hard to build since people still think MS is currently any different than AL or any other states when it comes to racism.

It would be rich and very ironic if he went to OM and did play the racism card to get immediate eligibility. I really couldn't care less if he goes up there and is immediately eligible or not though.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    If the infamous, questionable (to some) tweet is even mentioned in the consideration of his immediate eligibility, there is absolutely no way the NCAA touches it.

If you actually believe the NCAA will remotely contest anything that has any sort of possible race-related topic then the joke is on you. Do you not realize the blowback that could cause? True or not, if he mentions racism, he'll get the stamp of approval. And unfortunately, the case wouldn't be that hard to build since people still think MS is currently any different than AL or any other states when it comes to racism.

It would be rich and very ironic if he went to OM and did play the racism card to get immediate eligibility. I really couldn't care less if he goes up there and is immediately eligible or not though.
    I don't think he gets immediate eligibility.

To do so the NCAA would have to interpret something non-racist as racist, thus opening up pandora's box for other transfers & there is a entirely too much public information available for the NCAA to realize that Lovett & his family weren't acting in good faith with their claim. Twitter is stock full of Lovett signing day shenanigans a few years & ago & there is a good bit of info that he was looking to get out before Leach's tweet.

I'd give him about a 15% chance of getting immediate eligibility.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't think he gets immediate eligibility.

To do so the NCAA would have to interpret something non-racist as racist, thus opening up pandora's box for other transfers & there is a entirely too much public information available for the NCAA to realize that Lovett & his family weren't acting in good faith with their claim. Twitter is stock full of Lovett signing day shenanigans a few years & ago & there is a good bit of info that he was looking to get out before Leach's tweet.

I'd give him about a 15% chance of getting immediate eligibility.
    It works the other way around rather than your biased MSU "fan" opinion. What you think or I think doesn't matter.

The bolded is just flat out wrong. What you are saying would require the NCAA to tell FL what he is feeling or not feeling. Whether it is actually racism or not.

Unfortunately, anything dealing with racism is pandora's box. The box has been and will remain open. Before the transfer portal was even a thing. But there isn't a committee anywhere in America that will dismiss a kids or an adult's "feelings" and say they are wrong. Who are they to say the opposite? That would toss the NCAA inside Pandora's box. They will not do that to themselves. Period. It is what it is.

vCash
    It works the other way around rather than your biased MSU "fan" opinion. What you think or I think doesn't matter.

The bolded is just flat out wrong. What you are saying would require the NCAA to tell FL what he is feeling or not feeling. Whether it is actually racism or not.

Unfortunately, anything dealing with racism is pandora's box. The box has been and will remain open. Before the transfer portal was even a thing. But there isn't a committee anywhere in America that will dismiss a kids or an adult's "feelings" and say they are wrong. Who are they to say the opposite? That would toss the NCAA inside Pandora's box. They will not do that to themselves. Period. It is what it is.
    Want to make a ban bet?

If he gets immediate eligibility, then I'll take a break for a month & if he doesn't you take a break for month.

You in?

I think Fields getting eligible was pretty weak by the NCAA & this fall WAAAYY below that. I think he sits

vCash
    Want to make a ban bet?

If he gets immediate eligibility, then I'll take a break for a month & if he doesn't you take a break for month.

You in?

I think Fields getting eligible was pretty weak by the NCAA & this fall WAAAYY below that. I think he sits
    Actually, I know I said I don't care about making this bet in my other post in another one of your threads. I'll go and edit that out so that there isn't any sort of confusion.

But YES. Let's do this. Mark it for the record.

No posting for you for a month if he DOES get immediate eligibility as long as he goes to a D1 school.

No posting for me for a month if he DOES NOT get immediate eligibility as long as he goes to a D1 school.

vCash
    Actually, I know I said I don't care about making this bet in my other post in another one of your threads. I'll go and edit that out so that there isn't any sort of confusion.

No posting for you for a month if he DOES get immediate eligibility as long as he goes to a D1 school.

No posting for me for a month if he DOES NOT get immediate eligibility as long as he goes to a D1 school.
    Sounds good.

You're on!

vCash
    Will be interesting to see if we have any more players enter the portal today
    A freshman OL just entered.

vCash
    I don't care what type of business you're in. Anytime there's a new chief there's always some "pruning of the orchard". It happens.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    If we have more leave over this then that shows you the mental fortitude of this team and where Moorhead had this team. It would also greatly explain the half-ass, bullshit performance on the field we got regularly.

It's so funny because I saw on twitter several "fans" saying the tweet would have been fine on Washington but it's not here. WTF??!! If a tweet is racist one place it's racist everywhere. If it's NOT racist one place then it's NOT racist anywhere.

We have a whole generation that is so far up their own ass that they can't see reality. Gen Z is going to struggle so hard in the workforce. They are the perfect karma for millenials. mwahahaahahahah
    Hell, the baby boomers started all of this. Flower Children during the VTM war are now many of the professors pushing this ideology. You boomers also raised these Millennials and GEN Zers.

Thanks Boomers, you gifted us PC.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BB30 View Post
    Hell, the baby boomers started all of this. Flower Children during the VTM war are now many of the professors pushing this ideology. You boomers also raised these Millennials and GEN Zers.

Thanks Boomers, you gifted us PC.
    Well...Goldy Locks said we would see a lot of significant football players enter the
    transfer portal this week. Thus far we?ve had one added of which I knew nothing about.
    I guess they will all hit tomorrow***

vCash

Sounds good.

You're on!

https://247sports.com/college/missis...er--146338916/

Just solidifying his case for the NCAA to not be able to refute it.

vCash

Not surprising. Glad he "feels right" about Native Americans though.

vCash

I think you’re going to win this bet due to COVID if for no other reason.

However, this is a garbage interview with no knew information. The kid has chosen to throw an ignorant, innocent man under the bus for his own personnel gain. That displays the character of this kid.

Good people don’t do this. What disappoints me is the lack of follow up questions by these writers when there is clear evidence that he was planning to transfer before the tweet.

vCash
    I think you’re going to win this bet due to COVID if for no other reason.

However, this is a garbage interview with no knew information. The kid has chosen to throw an ignorant, innocent man under the bus for his own personnel gain. That displays the character of this kid.

Good people don’t do this. What disappoints me is the lack of follow up questions by these writers when there is clear evidence that he was planning to transfer before the tweet.

How is COVID going to affect it? Do you think they just going to give everyone a free pass this year who wants to transfer?

I don't disagree with what you are saying about the situation.

vCash
    How is COVID going to affect it? Do you think they just going to give everyone a free pass this year who wants to transfer?
    According to Rosebowl, the NCAA is likely going to rubber stamp all transfers this year due to COVID

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Not surprising. Glad he "feels right" about Native Americans though.
    Yeah, I personally dgaf about why or what happens to him. Even more so now that he chose FSU.

I was just posting to show how that type of "ammunition" will always trump anything the NCAA decision-makers believe to be true because of the shit storm it would cover them in for contesting a player claiming racism is involved in their transfer. True or not, they will never contest it.

vCash
    People that honestly think he wouldn’t gain immediate eligibility over this is making me laugh.

The NCAA will not open up themselves to any actions from the NAACP. You better bet your sweet ass if he was ruled ineligible they would open up a case on his belhalf immediately.

Question now is, when does this ban start?

vCash

Lol. What a dingle-berry twat stick.