Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rosebowl Say Prepareth....

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    I hope he is allowed to play wherever he wants, immediately and I hope it's someone we play against. I love the opportunity to play against a b I t c h

vCash
    I don't want anyone at MSU that doesn't want to be here, no matter how great or talented they are. Not sure we've seen enough of Fabian to know if this is a big loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Thick View Post
    Lovett?s dad wants his ass at OM, and Lovett himself has been nothing short of a lazy, cry baby. He said he was transferring throughout last season. He can FO!
    So let me get this straight, we are to believe he was offended by that meme, but is ok with transferring to a school whose whole history is wrapped around "The South Shall Rise Again". Still holding on to the Rebel cause. Why do you think they wear gray pants? Question, where is the indignation for them? My question is why we silently let them shrug it away as nothing? We are the School who snuck away against Governors orders to play in an integrated tournament, WE hired the first AA Head Football Coach in the SEC, WE house the Ulysses S Grant Presidential library, it is time for us to take that moral high ground. Are we perfect no, but I'm tired of being complacent. Now, going to get another beer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post

Fields was actually personally called a racist name.
    Yea, by some random student if I remember correctly. As pathetic as it would be, I can certainly see a player trying to frame this as a racially insensitive coach to get immediate eligibility somewhere else. Fields should never have been given immediate eligibility at OSU but the NCAA is spineless when it comes to political correctness.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by maroonmania View Post
    Yea, by some random student if I remember correctly. As pathetic as it would be, I can certainly see a player trying to frame this as a racially insensitive coach to get immediate eligibility somewhere else. Fields should never have been given immediate eligibility at OSU but the NCAA is spineless when it comes to political correctness.
    I agree that Fields should've never been given immediately eligibility, but there were actually witnesses to the kid calling him the racist name & the kid was removed from school.

That's a completely different & significantly worse scenario than what Lovett is going to have to sell to the NCAA

If the NCAA gives Lovett immediate eligibility, race baiting will become a THING in college athletics among players that are looking for immediate eligibility after transferring.

The NCAA would be opening a huge can of worms
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    You can count on him being immediately eligible!

He?s going to go the Justin Fields route and claim he?s leaving due to racism. The NCAA won?t even blink an eye.
    If so and if I were ML I would go to court for my name.

vCash
    I don’t follow players so I don’t know exactly what FL said and I don’t care. If he’s leaving so be it.

I would like to go through some of these “offended” peoples play list and see how many songs they have that talk about killing police, killing rival drug dealers and slapping hoes.

vCash
    I'm guessing Lovett wasn't very well liked by his teammates.

Doesn't see like anyone really wants him back.

vCash
    I hope he goes to Ole Miss and I hope he's immediately eligible. That should let Leach know what he's up against from those dickheads in Oxford even if Kiffin does like his tweets.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I hope he goes to Ole Miss and I hope he's immediately eligible. That should let Leach know what he's up against from those dickheads in Oxford even if Kiffin does like his tweets.
    I don't know if he ends up at OM.

His dad wanted him at Florida out of HS & he was talking about transferring last year when Deke was his coach. Deke & Buck already know what type of turd he is.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Joe destroyed the toughness and culture Mullen's had built. I'm glad Leach is running off the weak minded soft ones. May hurt in short term but will be much better long term.
    Spot on.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by LC Dawg View Post
    I bet he ends up either at Ole Miss or Memphis.

vCash
    I wish our fans would stop tweeted them (negatively). We want our players "tougher" and I agree they should be....but it goes both ways too. And I know all fanbases have them, but it's still awful to see our fans get on players

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    I wish our fans would stop tweeted them (negatively). We want our players "tougher" and I agree they should be....but it goes both ways too. And I know all fanbases have them, but it's still awful to see our fans get on players
    It's also awful to tell people that you wish that their family members get Coronavirus and die but that didn't stop you on six pack so get off your high horse.

vCash
    I?m confused as to what being a Democrat or republican has to do with anything? Literally people complain about making everything racial when the other half makes everything political. His dad seems nuts he?s listening to his dad too bad so sad move on...westlemania part 1 was solid last night now let?s see if part 2 will be good also

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Get rid of the soft ass "snowflake" players on the team that don't want to work and aren't about Mississippi State.
    Small clarification.
    Coach34 .. "We're not hiring the ****ing Pirate at Miss State. GTFO"

Banned
    vCash
    If he goes to OM I hope he's immediately eligible and we run over his ass every play on Thanksgiving. If he's really leaving because he's too soft then I hope to god he goes and helps lane build that soft trolling mentality there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    If he goes to OM I hope he's immediately eligible and we run over his ass every play on Thanksgiving. If he's really leaving because he's too soft then I hope to god he goes and helps lane build that soft trolling mentality there.
    I'm fine with him going to OM but I don't want him immediately eligible because I don't want his behavior rewarded. Creates bigger problems down the road.

vCash
    Will be interesting to see if we have any more players enter the portal today

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Will be interesting to see if we have any more players enter the portal today
    I'm sure, this rule needs an adjustment.