Thread: MSU Needs Warriors To Win

vCash

MSU Needs Warriors To Win

It's not likely that during our lifetimes MSU year in and year out will have equal too or more talent than some teams in our division. Thus, the only way we're ever going to compete for anything big is to have guys that go above and beyond for the TEAM. Players that lay it on the line and are tougher, smarter, and more authentic than the competition.

Through this entire situation, I've begun to realize that we have a deficit of those guys currently in the MSU football program.

Look no future than those consistently seeking attention on twitter. Guy that joke about transferring and things like that aren't funny. Making jokes or statements on twitter that you back off from isn't cute or comical. No, it's a symptom of a deep rooted insecurity in which you are passively aggressively stating that you need to be coddled and told how good you are.

If that's you as a player, then please leave. Just because you're talented or a big name doesn't matter because MSU can't win with players like you.

It's time to get back to MSU recruiting and accumulating MISSISSIPPI STATE type players.

This program wasn't built on insecure, coddled kids. It was built by blue collar kids that just wanted find a way to support their families.

This Lovett situation has highlighted that for me.
    Last edited by ShotgunDawg; 04-04-2020 at 01:44 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    It'll take a year or two to weed out the soft ones. Graduation a year from now will take care of two of the mighty twitter warriors (8 and 40). I think this virus shutting things down has hurt us bc our guys appeared to be responding well to the new strength staff, and from the outside at least, toughness looked to be making a comeback. Now they're at home by themselves with nothing else to do.

vCash
    Sorry, but if Errol upset you pulling an April Fools prank, then you might wanna step away from your computer.

No, that isn’t going to happen with you, we all know, but learn to take a joke.

Hey, a better idea..... UNFOLLOW the people that are “attention crazed”. You won’t see it and then feel the need to run to this board and cry about it.

Yes, Leach and the current staff are going to run off the players that don’t wanna be here, but it’s a little “GET OFF MY LAWN” to complain about a pretty funny April fools joke.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Sorry, but if Errol upset you pulling an April Fools prank, then you might wanna step away from your computer.

No, that isn’t going to happen with you, we all know, but learn to take a joke.

Hey, a better idea..... UNFOLLOW the people that are “attention crazed”. You won’t see it and then feel the need to run to this board and cry about it.

Yes, Leach and the current staff are going to run off the players that don’t wanna be here, but it’s a little “GET OFF MY LAWN” to complain about a pretty funny April fools joke.
    I don't follow any players on twitter.

This isn't the first time he or others have done something similar

It's a sign of insecurity when they attention seek.

You can't win with those types.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Is this why you post so much?

vCash
    delete
    Last edited by KOdawg1; 04-04-2020 at 08:21 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Hambone View Post
    Is this why you post so much?
    Yeah... because my real name is Shotgun*

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I don't follow any players on twitter.

This isn't the first time he or others have done something similar

You can't win with those types.
    Your first sentence is a lie.

You're always one of the first on this forum talking about questionable tweets by student athletes.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Your first sentence is a lie.

You're always one of the first on this forum talking about questionable tweets by student athletes.
    I follow people that retweet the player. I don't actually follow the player.