Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lovett transfer

vCash

Lovett transfer

The CL saying it might be because CML tweet. Seriously?

"He did not say if the decision to enter the transfer portal was because of the controversial tweet"

vCash
    [QUOTE=TheLostDawg;1240872]The CL saying it might be because CML tweet. Seriously?

"He did not say if the decision to enter the transfer portal was because of the controversial tweet"[/QUOTE

Its pathetic.

The reality is that his transfer has nothing to do with the tweet. The tweet is just his Hail Mary to get eligible.
    Last edited by Political Hack; 04-06-2020 at 02:16 PM.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    The other thread on this subject got to 5 pages and was killed. Doubt we get a reason why.

vCash
    The worst part of tying this to the tweet is now the tweet is gone, so now it'll just be known as a "racist" tweet by our HC. Leach will be painted as racist by every other sec coach in recruiting going forward

vCash
    Lovett is a good DT that will help someone. We have an abundance of DT talent. Losing him has no effect on our D-Line especially since our scheme is changing.

vCash
    Lovett is a good player, but this just makes room for Pickering, who in my opinion, will be better before it's all said and done

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    The worst part of tying this to the tweet is now the tweet is gone, so now it'll just be known as a "racist" tweet by our HC. Leach will be painted as racist by every other sec coach in recruiting going forward
    If Horka hadn't written a "story" about it, no one would even remember it today. No other SEC school would have this problem from their statewide paper.

Bennie Brown Know-It-All
    vCash
    Maybe he will delete his own "racist" retweet

https://twitter.com/nagent25/status/...683243520?s=21

Banned
    vCash
    When did the word noose with 0 become racially charged. It was a shitty "I hate my wife" joke that boomer humor eats up. That has 0 to do with race.

More white people have died from nooses in America than black people. (Suicide)

Do we need to cancel Pirates of the Caribbean now? It has a noose.

vCash

This...

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    When did the word noose with 0 become racially charged. It was a shitty "I hate my wife" joke that boomer humor eats up. That has 0 to do with race.

More white people have died from nooses in America than black people. (Suicide)

Do we need to cancel Pirates of the Caribbean now? It has a noose.
    These PC idiots can make anything racist. Just give it time. So irrational and ignorant.

To be racist, there has to be intent. Leech is running an operation worth millions of dollars. He?s got several subordinates that are black. Most of his players are black. He?s a very smart guy. He?s a lawyer. Does any reasonable person think he intended to be racist? Really?

You MIGHT could say it was racially insensitive. There?s no intent with that. Guy just posted a joke he probably didn?t think about for more than 20 seconds.

People need to grow the 17 up and look at facts. Stop with all this emotional knee jerk bullsh*t. It?s ruining our country and putting free speech on ice. Ridiculous we can?t see things for what they are because of all these virtue signaling pieces of sh*t. Makes me sick.

vCash
    Seriously doubt his transfer has anything to do with Leach?s tweet. But if it does, glad he is gone. People that stir up controversy just for the hell of it are a drain.

vCash
    It’s not racist, but if your business is 90% black players, you are paid 5M per year, and you tweet around the public, then you pay with fire.

At least it wasn’t a wife murder joke. At least it’s “Feminist” in the modern man-hating, “future is female” way.

Banned
    vCash
    The governor better ban Mel Brooks and Robin Hood Men in Tights and Blazing Saddles.

Don't show the n-word in Mississippi.

Banned
    vCash
    Is there a petition to get the person bringing disgrace to our university fired yet? I don't want anyone to have to sit through a class of theirs listening to them peddle their book.

She brings disgrace to the sociology department.

vCash
    It seems innocent to me, but at the same time, some black folks react to the sight of a noose. I am surprised there are still people who haven’t picked up on this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jarius View Post
    Maybe he will delete his own "racist" retweet

https://twitter.com/nagent25/status/...683243520?s=21
    I followed him on twitter for a bit. He is extremely..... well preoccupied with racial issues and woke culture. It is a good thing he is gone. Good riddance to fabo_54

vCash
    Remember he had some drama on signing day, too. I wonder who may be in his ear. I don’t consider this a big loss.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TheLostDawg View Post
    The CL saying it might be because CML tweet. Seriously?

"He did not say if the decision to enter the transfer portal was because of the controversial tweet"
    ESPN has also reported that, and like the CL, isn't surprising. Our society has become pathetic and there ain't no going back now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Bothrops View Post
    ESPN has also reported that, and like the CL, isn't surprising. Our society has become pathetic and there ain't no going back now.
    Yep society has become soft and weak.

vCash
    At the end of the day, if he leaves for a tweet, that’s not a guy you want anyway. Like Aaron Brule said, he was looking to leave.