Thread: Things to watch in the spring game

vCash

Things to watch in the spring game

I tried to pick things you would really have to watch or you'll miss. I also didn't pick generic things like watching TR completion %. For example, I suggest to watch Justin Malone and how he handles our DT's in the running game. Throw out your suggestions on what we should keep an eye on.

http://3rdand57.wordpress.com/2013/0...ings-to-watch/

vCash
    well done ... for those of us who can't travel to the game, will it be streamed ?

vCash
    I sure hope we get Nickoe back to 2011 performance levels or better.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by slickdawg View Post
    I sure hope we get Nickoe back to 2011 performance levels or better.
    ^^^this! We need Nickoe badly.

vCash
    I's also watch the running game to see if we are running anything new out of the new formations- or just the same ol shit out of the new formations.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by FISHDAWG View Post
    well done ... for those of us who can't travel to the game, will it be streamed ?
    According to their website, it will on HailStateTV

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    I's also watch the running game to see if we are running anything new out of the new formations- or just the same ol shit out of the new formations.
    Honestly, I think you'll see more of the same but with a few wrinkles. I'm no offensive football coach but I didn't notice any major overhauls

vCash
    Thanks for the breakdown. I just want to see some fight in the defense and if our overall team speed has improved.
    Wrap it in Maroon and White

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by biscuit View Post
    Thanks for the breakdown. I just want to see some fight in the defense and if our overall team speed has improved.
    If you like speed, watch our 2nd teamers at LB. Richie, Beni, and Zack Jackson are all fast as hell

vCash

Interested to see how the DB's are going to look. I am hearing good things about

about Townsend.

Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    I tried to pick things you would really have to watch or you'll miss. I also didn't pick generic things like watching TR completion %. For example, I suggest to watch Justin Malone and how he handles our DT's in the running game. Throw out your suggestions on what we should keep an eye on.

http://3rdand57.wordpress.com/2013/0...ings-to-watch/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    If you like speed, watch our 2nd teamers at LB. Richie, Beni, and Zack Jackson are all fast as hell

I think we will see a vast improvement all the way around on defense. Our guys will be flying to the ball. I am looking forwards to Saturday. Nice write-up as usual.

vCash
    Hoping to see Morrow play with some fire this weekend.

vCash
    Can't wait to see Nickoe, Preston Smith, and Holloway.

vCash
    Great job! Personally, I kind of enjoy watching the walk-ons get their moment in the sun. Some of our walk-ons could start somewhere else like a I-AA school, but they choose to play for MSU because they love MSU.