Quote Originally Posted by tcdog70 View Post
i saw Y'all play Quitman on night. Also played softball against Hornback-- He didn't have a hair on his body.
That would be the Hornback I'm talking about ... he broke three long touchdown runs on us one night and the next Monday while watching game film our coach played them all back several times in slo-mo and on the last run of about 75 yards he zigged and zagged back and forth from sideline to sideline to where every single defensive player had hands on him at one time or the other on that run and he still scored ..... he had a medical condition that prevented hair from growing anywhere on his body ... He told Notre-Dame no thanks to the red shirt and came to State ...... we played Quitman every year and I really got into it with a really big guy there and we fought all night long then he ended up playing at JCJC - we became friends, had several classes together and laughed about that night

Donald Ray King signed with the XFL and later on the Chargers ... He should need no introduction on this board