Thread: I'll bet you Muschamp is out. There is a chance

vCash

I'll bet you Muschamp is out. There is a chance

UF will look at Dan? Maybe? From what I read he wasn't really interested last time. I bet that would not be the case this time. Problem is, they may not be as interested anymore. What do we think the chance is of being in the list (percentage wise)? I'm putting this out there because I really can't think of any no brainer candidates for the UF job. Dan seems about as strong as a candidate as most. Just doesn't seem to be any golden boy types out there now. With SEC HC experience (and lots of it) and a win at the swamp, and a Fla's last NC, I bet he gets a good look.

Banned
    vCash
    UF hire a coach that has a record of his team getting worse over the last 3 years than the first 2?....nah

vCash
    The ONLY job that Dan may have a chance at is UCONN if they decide they want to be a player in football and Dan wants out of Starkville.

vCash
    Charlie strong

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    Charlie strong
    I forgot about him. Been under the radar since the loss. I wonder if he is a serious candidate? If not, I still think Dan is right there with anybody.

Banned
    vCash
    Please Florida come get him if you want him. You can even have Koenning and Hevesy too

Banned
    vCash
    UF wasn't interested in Dan last time around, and they won't be this time either. If I remember correctly they wanted to move away from the Meyer tree.

Banned
    vCash
    Florida doesn't want Dan. He lost that window to leave 2 years ago. Now he can either win here or get fired.

vCash
    I don't think he is the head coach at any other school in the future.

vCash
    Well, if we get Hud and we want a new DC, Muschamp would be a pretty good choice if he is available.

vCash
    That would be a pipe dream I think. Any school in the country would take him as DC

vCash
    I dont think Foley{ AD} cares for Mullen.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmd View Post
    Too bad Coach34 isn't their AD**

vCash

They wouldn't sniff DM

Quote Originally Posted by scottycameron View Post
    UF will look at Dan? Maybe? From what I read he wasn't really interested last time. I bet that would not be the case this time. Problem is, they may not be as interested anymore. What do we think the chance is of being in the list (percentage wise)? I'm putting this out there because I really can't think of any no brainer candidates for the UF job. Dan seems about as strong as a candidate as most. Just doesn't seem to be any golden boy types out there now. With SEC HC experience (and lots of it) and a win at the swamp, and a Fla's last NC, I bet he gets a good look.
    maybe after 2010. Now, he'll be lucky to get a mid-Am conference gig

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by civildawg View Post
    That would be a pipe dream I think. Any school in the country would take him as DC
    Probably so, and if by chance he did come here, I don't think he would be here very long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Madisonmd View Post
    I think you're correct sir.