Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: The Pirate is Totally Chilling in Key West Right Now

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    It's TommyBoy. I knew it...
    But he won't put a guarantee on the box. There should be a guarantee on the box.

vCash
    Pretty sure I heard on the Weather Channel this morning that a case of Covid-19 has shown up in the Keys so they're now closed to tourism.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Dan is a fantastic football coach. Well above average.

What we don't know is how good of a football coach Mike Leach is. We know he's good but we don't know how good.

We are fairly certain how good Mullen is. On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being Dabo/Saban territory & 1 being Ron Cooper territory, we can be pretty positive that Mullen falls somewhere around an 8.

What we don't really know is if Mike Leach is a 7 or 8 or if he's a 9 or 10 because he's never coached legit talent & mostly that's not his fault because he's never coached at a place that any chance of attracting that type of talent.

We know Leach is good, but no one really knows how good. We're about to find out to a large degree, not because MSU is going to recruit their doors off, but because we know Mullen is likely an 8 coach & has already coached at MSU & thus it'll be easy to compare.
    Don?t know how good??
    The guy won at Texas Tech and Wash St...

Again I know first hand a coach in the PAC 12 say that the Wash St was the game he worried about the most. Because ML teams were the hardest to prepare and game plan for..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Well I wonder how many think Leach will have a better SEC and Overall record than DM? I think Leach was about as good as we can get right now, I'm not sure how long he will Coach at Msu, but I'm not buying he will coach 9 years like DM.

I say Leach and DM will be about the same, so I'm going with "push".
    He may not be here 9 years, but he won?t be trying to leave every year like DM was..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    Callahan Auto Parts
    Fat man in a little coat.....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    Don?t know how good??
    The guy won at Texas Tech and Wash St...

Again I know first hand a coach in the PAC 12 say that the Wash St was the game he worried about the most. Because ML teams were the hardest to prepare and game plan for..
    Yes. We know he’s good. Really good. But the magnitude of how good is less certain
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Ari Gold View Post
    He may not be here 9 years, but he won?t be trying to leave every year like DM was..
    It's such a grind for Sec Coaches or maybe like DM likes to say "Strain". One thing about Leach, he seems to enjoy life after football, as long as he can maintain the stress, he may be around a while. But we shall see, the Sec is a whole different conference than others, mainly because there are many great to decent teams. I think we will win, hope he goes down as our best ever, we haven't had many good coaches overall.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Fat man in a little coat.....
    Shotgun plays for the YANKees!