Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
Baseball is going to be a complete mess this year on many different levels- MLB, minors, and of course college. They are talking about an August draft. I don't think anyone has any real idea what is going to happen. Our juniors will still have leverage if they choose to come back- we all know that at the moment. It could be a blessing in disguise because JT Ginn will likely come back and be healthy for next year and he still doesn't lose really anything as far as leverage goes. I think Tanner Allen will come back if for no other reason to show that he is healthy as well. Rowdey I think will be back. Hatcher was getting hot but I'm not sure if he showed enough to get drafted high enough to leave. Westburg and Foscue would be my guesses as most likely to go although they do have leverage still too. With them it's going to basically come down to where they are drafted and if they think they can improve it by coming back and I don't think anyone can make an accurate projection on that at this point. Price and Self will come back because they have no reason not to unless they are burned out on baseball or something.

Because of the leverage situation I think you will essentially see guys that are considered easy signs drafted higher than usual. But that's just a guess.
I'd expect to lose Westy and Foscue, but keep everyone else.