Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Troy says Cowboys making a big mistake

vCash

Troy says Cowboys making a big mistake

Tagging Dak. I think what Dak brings to the Cowboys is his leadership.

You NFL guys think by midnight Monday JJ will give in to Dak's request?

I also read Dak's endorsements and insurance are in the 50 million dollar range. Wow.

vCash
    If Jerry can 17 something up, he will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by basedog View Post
    Tagging Dak. I think what Dak brings to the Cowboys is his leadership.

You NFL guys think by midnight Monday JJ will give in to Dak's request?

I also read Dak's endorsements and insurance are in the 50 million dollar range. Wow.
    Big mistake to keep Dak or let him go?

Dak is one of top young QBs in league. His leadership is at top I'd say. No one better to lead your team. He finished with over 5000yds 2nd in NFL last year, not too bad with a weak OL.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by R2Dawg View Post
    Big mistake to keep Dak or let him go?

Dak is one of top young QBs in league. His leadership is at top I'd say. No one better to lead your team. He finished with over 5000yds 2nd in NFL last year, not too bad with a weak OL.
    Don't know about weak oline... football outsiders has them #2 in run and pass protection

vCash
    Dak might be wishing he'd taken the offer last week. Not sure how the coronas is gonna effect the cba and nfl money-making the next little bit.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgs View Post
    Dak might be wishing he'd taken the offer last week. Not sure how the coronas is gonna effect the cba and nfl money-making the next little bit.
    Dak makes so much $$$ on endorsements, he will be fine financially.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MaroonFlounder View Post
    Dak makes so much $$$ on endorsements, he will be fine financially.
    One main reason for that is he is the Dallas Cowboys QB...and most people do not realize that Jerry"s marketing and licensing company is his biggest business besides the Cowboys...Dak doesn't get near the endorsements if he goes to a Tennessee ,Tampa or Buffalo... he should have taken the deal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Don't know about weak oline... football outsiders has them #2 in run and pass protection
    That Oline has been badly overrated since his second year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    That Oline has been badly overrated since his second year.
    Maybe, but what you base it on? Impartial rankings by Pro Football Focus (#4 in nfl) and Football Outsiders (#2 in run and #2 in pass) say their oline was among the best

vCash
    Maybe, but what you base it on? Impartial rankings by Pro Football Focus (#4 in nfl) and Football Outsiders (#2 in run and #2 in pass) say their oline was among the best
    Their dead last in being tough! They struggle to stay healthy, and they?re not that good in pass pro vs good teams. That?s 2 facts.

vCash
    The eye test says it all for me. They stink at pass blocking.

vCash
    Maybe, but what you base it on?
    Uh, watching games..

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    The eye test says it all for me. They stink at pass blocking.
    They are terrible. I've watched several Dallas games the past two seasons with Dallas fans. They all agree that the O-Line is trash. Even when they're playing well, they seem to always have a false start or holding penalty at the worse times.

vCash
    7, you are smart enough to realize that Daks ability to get out of the pocket along with his willingness to throw it away, have made the stats misleading. Their holding calls are drive killers as well. I would bet the offensive line has been responsible for more drive killing mistakes than any other group on the team.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    7, you are smart enough to realize that Daks ability to get out of the pocket along with his willingness to throw it away, have made the stats misleading. Their holding calls are drive killers as well. I would bet the offensive line has been responsible for more drive killing mistakes than any other group on the team.
    With WRs coming in at a close 2nd.

vCash
    Performance. Two years ago, Dak had the least time to throw than anyone in NFL. Last year they were hurt most of year. Ask Zeke how well they did last year? Zeke had no room to run. Dak has been under pressure most of his pro career.

vCash
    Dak's OL his 1st year was damn good. They were a playmaker short offensively. That OL has gotten worse over the years because of injury and inconsistency.

Their WR's are finally good enough- they need to shore up the OL and get better on D. Dak needs to sign a deal for about 32MM and let Jerry have some money to sign other players. Thats what Brady did and NE signed some badasses on D and drafted well.
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    They keep sending multiple players from the o-line to the Pro Bowl, but I’ve thought for the last few years that they didn’t play as well as their press clippings say they should.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Dak's OL his 1st year was damn good. They were a playmaker short offensively. That OL has gotten worse over the years because of injury and inconsistency.

Their WR's are finally good enough- they need to shore up the OL and get better on D. Dak needs to sign a deal for about 32MM and let Jerry have some money to sign other players. Thats what Brady did and NE signed some badasses on D and drafted well.
    If he wants to win superbowls, that's what you got to do.

Banned
    vCash
    this all ends with dak winning a super bowl in seattle