Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Where's the toilet paper thread

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    What I did this morning. Was there bright and early and got myself a pack and a pack for my mom. Even at 7:30 it was severely picked over.
    Last Saturday Kroger in Brandon was low on everything. I went by there Sunday morning after church and the shelves were restocked. I think it is a hit and miss.

vCash
    There is no tp manufacturing shortage. Just enough people freaking out, who want to get a year's supply, or a few who think that maybe they can resell it at a big profit. So that's the problem on the inconsistency on the availability. Panic and/or greed.
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 03-14-2020 at 07:28 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    True. I read an article this morning that there's a toilet paper manufacturer somewhere in Alabama (who knew?) that said they could meet the demand.
    I deal with paper mills in my business and right off the top of my head I can think of a tissue mill in La Grange Ga. and one in Crossett Ar. Believe me there are plenty more out there and believe me they turn out a bunch of toilet paper daily. They run 24/7 and only shut down for maintenance, typically 10 or 12 hrs every 1 1/2 month or so. We are not going to ever run out of toilet paper.
    Praise The Lord and Go Dawgs!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    There is no tp manufacturing shortage. Just enough people freaking out, who want to get a year's supply, or a few who think that maybe they can resell it at a big profit. So that's the problem on the inconsistency on the availability. Panic and/or greed.
    There was never a .22 ammo manufacturing shortage either, and that was the craziest thing ever. The manufacturers were pumping it out at an all time high rate. People freak out and cause these shortages.

vCash
    Just got back from Kroger in Brandon. They have plenty of water, some toilet paper, Steaks. No other meats or eggs. You can buy all the beer and tylenol you want. I did managed to get my hand on flushable butt wipes. I went to Ebay for shit and giggles to see about lysol. I will never in my life pay that kind of money they are auctioning.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 03-15-2020 at 08:35 AM.

vCash
    Kroger Brandon Spillway is decent this morning but everybody's still buying 3 big packs of TP so I don't know how long it'll stay stocked

vCash
    Think I'm going to be forced to look into the 2-sided variety.