Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: No More Baseball

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    We may not be dead just yet. The SEC Dept. Commissioner just told SportsTalk that the SEC hasn't made a decision on what they'll do despite no Omaha. I personally like the idea of a Hoover National Championship
    Hell yes. Sign me up right now. That would be must see TV. Better than Omaha bc of the rivalries

vCash
    I could see the SEC pushing for playing the SEC season or some of it because of how important baseball is to so many SEC schools.

vCash
    Kyle Peterson hinting pretty strongly on twitter that it aint over

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Kyle Peterson hinting pretty strongly on twitter that it aint over
    My hope is that the silver lining in all of this is the power conferences finally banding together to eventually split out from the other smaller conferences.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    My hope is that the silver lining in all of this is the power conferences finally banding together to eventually split out from the other smaller conferences.
    I think it will eventually happen but it's not any time soon.

vCash
    I'm going to hold out hope and try to be positive. Hopefully they get this under control in a month. But who knows at this point.

I know it's going to sting at 6pm tomorrow night not being at DNF. I couldn't wait to see Macleod against that lineup.

I see a baseball team with a sweep against a competitive Wright State team and a series win against an Oregon State team that has some spot talent. Two wins against the number 2 team in the country. And yet we have played average baseball and lost our best hitter and a first rounder. Our high side potential is up there.