Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: So.... what should we talk about for the next 3 weeks?

vCash

So.... what should we talk about for the next 3 weeks?

Someone was complaining about the board being dead before... goodness.
    No sports at all it's looking like and very limited activities out in the world.

Time to read a book or work on some certifications.

vCash
    Somebody should get Mike Leach's opinion of the coronavirus. I'm sure that would be very entertaining!

vCash
    Titties

vCash

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScoobaDawg View Post
    Someone was complaining about the board being dead before... goodness.
    No sports at all it's looking like and very limited activities out in the world.

Time to read a book or work on some certifications.
    Ha, and some thought the board was dead a week ago, just wait for the next month.

Reminds me of week after 911, ESPN had nothing to talk about but destruction. Anyone remember the first sporting event after 911?

It was MSU vs USC on Thursday night ESPN college football. I was there and it was an awesome experience except for the loss that started our demise.

vCash
    I'll take "making up baseless, stupid rumors" for $500 Alex!

vCash
    I'm curious to know what the NFL would do in this situation. Not allow fans at games? If this goes into April, will they allow fans at the draft.
    Last edited by tireddawg; 03-12-2020 at 01:06 PM.

vCash
    So, expect a baby boom in 9 months?

vCash
    Y'all should read up on some material that helps you understand why your beloved president made this far worse than it could have been, and is still causing chaos and confusion from his adderall fueled speech last night.

vCash
    I'll vote for Bourbons, Wines and grilled meats.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SailingDawg View Post
    Y'all should read up on some material that helps you understand why your beloved president made this far worse than it could have been, and is still causing chaos and confusion from his adderall fueled speech last night.
    Lay off CNN for a month

vCash
    So anybody heard from Bert lately?

vCash
    Well nuts....

(1) time to read the classics...Faulkner maybe
    (2) time for tanner Allen to get better
    (3) time to discuss how Lemonis is a genius and great for MSU
    (4) time to appreciate pure sports like watching our own kids swing a bat on Saturday afternoon
    (5) make our own sports in our neighborhoods
    (6) spend 4 more hours in at work on an independent project - do something great

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by MrKotter View Post
    Lay off CNN for a month
    I glance at CNN, but can find about twenty other sources that confirm this administration's mishandling of this and other important "policies," mainly created to make themselves wealthy.

vCash
    So with baseball season being suspended, do we even have a inkling of an idea of when it might come back? Thoughts of it being suspended for the rest of the season? I can't see that happening to be honest. But if it was, I think it is a blessing in disguise for us with Ginn, Smith, and TA out with injuries.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    So with baseball season being suspended, do we even have a inkling of an idea of when it might come back? Thoughts of it being suspended for the rest of the season? I can't see that happening to be honest. But if it was, I think it is a blessing in disguise for us with Ginn, Smith, and TA out with injuries.
    Sankey said earlier today that baseball being suspended the rest of the season is a possibility. I really hope all of this clears up

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Somebody should get Mike Leach's opinion of the coronavirus. I'm sure that would be very entertaining!
    I think there is a good chance the NCAA either stops football spring practice for all schools.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Activated Alpha View Post
    We'll probably get a fully healthy TA. I don't imagine we risk it with Smith and I doubt we see JT again. In regards to our pitching since we don't have anything else to talk about, our potential rotation next year could be downright stupid. McLeod, Wild Thing, Smith, Harding. Add that to what looks like a future closer in Landon Sims. And that's without even considering what'll happen with JT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StarkVegasSteve View Post
    We'll probably get a fully healthy TA. I don't imagine we risk it with Smith and I doubt we see JT again. In regards to our pitching since we don't have anything else to talk about, our potential rotation next year could be downright stupid. McLeod, Wild Thing, Smith, Harding. Add that to what looks like a future closer in Landon Sims. And that's without even considering what'll happen with JT.
    We have a bright future on the mound! The young arms Lemonis and Foxhall have brought in are outstanding! They shutdown one of the best offenses in all of college baseball for 2 straight games. I'm super impressed with the recruiting and development of our pitchers.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think there is a good chance the NCAA either stops football spring practice for all schools.
    I think that's a distinct possibility. Ohio State and Michigan have already cancelled their spring games. This is getting crazy.