Page 9 of 250 FirstFirst ... 78910111959109 ... LastLast

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    vCash
    Back in January, I have a friend that had a terrible cough for over a week and felt really tired for days. My friend went to the DR. No flu. No strep. The Dr said sinus infection. My friend didn't have a fever. But they had a terrible cough. Crazy bad cough. Anyway, I've was around this person everyday during this Illness. I've experience no symptoms. So maybe it just was a sinus infection but.... who knows now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maroonthirteen View Post
    Back in January, I have a friend that had a terrible cough for over a week and felt really tired for days. My friend went to the DR. No flu. No strep. The Dr said sinus infection. My friend didn't have a fever. But they had a terrible cough. Crazy bad cough. Anyway, I've was around this person everyday during this Illness. I've experience no symptoms. So maybe it just was a sinus infection but.... who knows now.
    I know multiple people that had flu symptoms and bad cough that tested neg for both flu types multiple times. It wouldn't surprise me in the least if the had this two months ago.

vCash
    Incompetent leadership is a damn understatement. Our response and the rhetoric from the top has been embarrassing and dangerous. Good God stop enabling this.
    ?Buy the ticket, take the ride.?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    21157 total cases
    1441 deaths
    6.8% death rate

Hoops on SPS said the mean death age in Italy is 81. Their seniors are being hammered
    Dang my numbers were from this morning.

vCash
    I would really like these rumors to be true. If it's been here for 2 months, the death rate for this virus isn't as high as we think right now. Personally, I think it (death rate) will drop considerably over the next month bc I think many more have it than we have documented

vCash
    I would really like these rumors to be true. If it's been here for 2 months, the death rate for this virus isn't as high as we think right now. Personally, I think it (death rate) will drop considerably over the next month bc I think many more have it than we have documented
    Agree. My friend also had a friend of his that had same thing he did and had negative flu tests. Neither of them could figure out what was wrong with them. My friend said he felt horrible and after looking at COVID-19 symptoms, said that is exactly what he was experiencing.

vCash
    The issue is that if we don't act now with unprecedented measures, it will be high. Go back to the article with all the data I posted earlier. If the healthcare system gets overwhelmed, death rate shoots up closer to 4%. Keep things manageable and it stays under 1%. The issue isn't that most people will die, it's that thousands more will die unnecessarily if we don't take drastic steps to slow it down now. We are already going to have thousands die unnecessarily for failing to take those steps sooner.

vCash
    Has everyone in this thread seen the Joe Rogan episode on this yet? It’s the best info out there and isn’t political at all

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Has everyone in this thread seen the Joe Rogan episode on this yet? It?s the best info out there and isn?t political at all
    Just watched part of it. Why is it the "best info"? Cause it seems this may be the next bubonic plague according the the infectious disease doctor he had on there.

I'm also inclined to believe the "rates" over in China are dropping cause now that they're aware of it, people are actually getting tested for it now and have been for a while over there. And the rates that are soaring (like here in US) are because people are just now starting to get tested for it.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeastMan View Post
    Has everyone in this thread seen the Joe Rogan episode on this yet? It’s the best info out there and isn’t political at all
    The JRE rocks... Terrific, insightful content most times....
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash

We Need More Stupid Greedy Idiots Like These Two When We Have a Health Crisis

I don't know if TN has any laws concerning this, but I hope they are prosecuted if possible. I also imagine the IRS may have some interest in this.

https://www.marketwatch.com/story/te...ice-2020-03-14
    Last edited by yjnkdawg; 03-14-2020 at 07:26 PM.

vCash
    I say more power to them and less power to the dumb asses who buy from them. Hell soap and water does the same thing.

vCash

Covid19 youtube worth watching.

vCash

Map of Coronavirus cases

vCash
    There seems to be a lot more cases in the northern hemisphere (might be because the southern hemisphere is less "civilized" so less contact and less testing), but it apparently isn't a seasonal thing that will go away with rising temperatures because there are cases along the equator where it stays warm all the time.

Banned
    vCash
    Tracking the cases is tricky. Many areas are not testing so not showing up. Also many areas don't have as much people movement to spread virus on a global scale. This is why US is so vulnerable as well as all developed countries.

vCash

Crazy how it really stings places like Italy, and then this place pretty much goes unscathed. Wish there were more data on age, sex, healthy/unhealthy on the cases

vCash
    Newfoundland and Labrador has a case, Christ.

vCash
    Alright guys.. let's keep all the covid-19 stuff in this thread. and keep the politics out. you wanna talk politics go to the new board. if not, I'll keep this on topic.