Page 29 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1927282930313979129 ... LastLast

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Pinto View Post
    It?s amazing the amount of experts on here that can?t prove jack nor have any facts to back up their irrational emotional non logical ramblings.
    I literally just dealt in purely facts... every word of my previous post is a fact. You're willfully seeing facts and numbers and saying they can't be backed up. It's easily researchable. Patient 31 in South Korea. Go look at the world meters website for accurate counts. The numbers may vary slightly but you can see which country flattened its curve and which did not.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    I literally just dealt in purely facts...
    You should stop by for the threads when someone says the Earth is, in fact, not 6,000 years old***

vCash
    It?s amazing the amount of experts on here that can?t prove jack nor have any facts to back up their irrational emotional non logical ramblings.
    lol

vCash
    God it's so much fun riling up the crazies.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Funny. I was just thinking "Boy, they riled up that bat shit crazy Cooter".

Sean Payton tested positive for the virus... Is this old news?

vCash

vCash
    Glad you could provide some content to support your statements...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Turfdawg67 View Post
    Funny. I was just thinking "Boy, they riled up that bat shit crazy Cooter".

Sean Payton tested positive for the virus... Is this old news?
    About an hour or so, but not ancient.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Prove it**

[whispers: "you can't"]

ETA: before you go there, spare me the Tim Morrison emergency editorial in an attempt to save face.
    No point when you can't see anything but the left side. I have no political loyalties. I couldn't care less what you "believe".

vCash
    Just want to quote this so you don't go back and try to edit or erase it later

Imagine being this guy. Right now. With what's going on in the world.

vCash
    No point when you can't see anything but the left side.
    There is no left vs right side argument when your only source is a political appointee, who isn't a medical professional, scientist, or physician of any kind (a lawyer and GOP strategist, in fact)....

Not that there is anything wrong with being a lawyer or GOP strategist, btw. But in this discussion, expertise matters.

vCash

Quoted for prosperity.

It's going to look really pathetic in a few days. Ignorant and pathetic..

vCash
    Anyone heard about refinery's shutting down and gas supplies being shut down due to the corona?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by deadheaddawg View Post
    Just want to quote this so you don't go back and try to edit or erase it later

Imagine being this guy. Right now. With what's going on in the world.
    My world is great. See, that's the difference. I don't lose my shit over this. I follow the precautions and carry on with normal life outside of dealing with hoarders. Not much has changed for me. Gas is cheap, I can buy stocks low, work is busier than ever, kids are home. I've had something very similar to this virus already. I'm just moving on with life while some of you freak out over it.

vCash
    No point when you can't see anything but the left side. I have no political loyalties. I couldn't care less what you "believe".
    FYI...Fauci, who has been doing an excellent job of providing info to the public in this dire time, had an opinion on this very matter. How pray-tell does he see "anything but the left side"?*

https://www.businessinsider.com/fauc...-health-2020-3

And might want to check this out...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...it/ar-BB1192Xy

Also...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...pandemic-team/

vCash
    Not happening on the refineries. They're good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    Anyone heard about refinery's shutting down and gas supplies being shut down due to the corona?
    Where'd you hear that? FoxNews or CNN ... or from someone who has MD or PhD after their name? That's what matters *****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SheltonChoked View Post
    China instituted Martial Law, and has a populace that listens to the government to stay at home and doesn't go on Spring break. The also tested, isolated and tracked the contacts aggressively. Bringing in Medical help from all over China. And built 2 - 1,000 bed hospitals...

All things We CANNOT do.
    What you propose is plausible. But if they contained and implemented Martial Law so well, why is it just about everywhere on Earth?

I can understand Iranians officials trying to buy Bio weapons in Wuhan and visiting often, but American's business is in Shanghai, Shenzen, Hong Kong, Jining, and Beijing.

But one thing that I know through 20 years of doing business with Chinese companies is that they do things in great scale, but it's generally a mess. It's the world workshop because it's cheap and cuts corners that others won't, not because of quality. If you read a book by Henry Paulson "Dealing With China" which is a huge brag by a Goldman Sachs executive on how GS made ton of money restructuring corrupt and efficient Chinese state enterprises so that they could be IPO'ed as partially Public Companies on global stock exchanges, he basically says the same thing as me. My experience is only a fractal of his. Below is a picture of their great mass-scale engineering marvel the "Three Gorges Dam", is is already buckling, like it was designed by Ole Miss grads.

Don't confuse China with Japan. The Japanese fans will cleanup soccer stadiums after world cup games to show how peerless their civility is.

Another thing that is curious is that Chinese tourist/expat hubs like Russia, Thailand (Bangkock is loaded with Chinese tourists), Toronto, and Vancouver are only scratched? If our spring break is wild and undisciplined, Bangkok and Pattaya in Thailand make South Beach look like a Baptist retreat. The Viral path looks very directed, make your own conclusions. Venice was about 15% Chinese tourists, Bangkok is about 30% Chinese tourists.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Where'd you hear that? FoxNews or CNN ... or from someone who has MD or PhD after their name? That's what matters *****
    A friend who said he had "inside info" lol. I called bs on it and he said no it was real. I still say bs

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    FYI...Fauci, who has been doing an excellent job of providing info to the public in this dire time, had an opinion on this very matter. How pray-tell does he see "anything but the left side"?*

https://www.businessinsider.com/fauc...-health-2020-3

And might want to check this out...

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/opini...it/ar-BB1192Xy

Also...

https://www.snopes.com/fact-check/tr...pandemic-team/
    It's his job. He's got to convince people. I watched him last week tell people not to fly but not to stop a lot of normal activities as long as crowds aren't involved. He wasn't in a panic.
    Snopes was already proven to be as accurate as Facebook.
    Last edited by Cooterpoot; 03-19-2020 at 08:02 PM.