Page 130 of 274 FirstFirst ... 3080120128129130131132140180230 ... LastLast
Results 2,581 to 2,600 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Lol.

He quoted him correctly and it's still completely asinine. "something like that" are filler words he always uses. Listen to it for what it's worth.

Won't be surprised if there's a dead body from somebody shooting up lysol in the next day or two.
    What is wrong with what he's suggesting? I've known people that rub motor oil on their skin to help their joints move better!! Same thing in my book!!!***

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gutter Cobreh View Post
    What is wrong with what he's suggesting? I've known people that rub motor oil on their skin to help their joints move better!! Same thing in my book!!!***
    I learned from the movie Fight Club "Did you know: you can use motor oil to fertilize your lawn"***

vCash
    Obviously trump wasn't proposing injecting disinfectants. I don't think there would be a way to "disinfect" the human body; but radiation as a cancer treatment seems like wild idea to me, and it's a medical procedure

vCash
    He could have a firehose full of coronavirus spraying it at people and you'd justify it somehow.

"WELL WE JUST NEEDED TO GET EVERYONE INFECTED SO WE COULD GET THIS OVER WITH"

It literally does not matter what he does. He is above criticism for you. That is the definition of worship and idolatry.
    TDS - definition of hate at its best. You can't get over you candidate lost - 4 years ago. Snowflake!! Take your propaganda back to dady Putin!!!

Why does dantheman, Beardo and you keep bringing politics back into this discussion? This thread was correcting itself back to discussing COVID, death rates, recovery, etc but you went back to the political bias. MOVE ON or get off!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    TDS - definition of hate at its best. You can't get over you candidate lost - 4 years ago. Snowflake!! Take your propaganda back to dady Putin!!!

Why does dantheman, Beardo and you keep bringing politics back into this discussion? This thread was correcting itself back to discussing COVID, death rates, recovery, etc but you went back to the political bias. MOVE ON or get off!!
    ok boomer

vCash
    Speaking of numbers, Johns Hopkins shows US deaths above 3000 yesterday, which is more than 9/11

Worldometers shows 2300 so I dunno what's up with that.

vCash
    Speaking of numbers, Johns Hopkins shows US deaths above 3000 yesterday, which is more than 9/11

I guess it's just the time zone difference because they have the same total deaths around 50k. Anyone still believe the 60k model?

vCash

Does JH have the state breakdown? Should be able to see the discrepancies there

Banned
    vCash
    AGAIN, YOU DO NOT GET IT. IT IS NOT TRUMP! We do not worship him, he is the face or voice of our beliefs!! Get over it comrade!!! Tell Putin hello will you!!!
    So he's like Mohammad? Similar teachings to Christianity, but something is just not quite right.

vCash
    I guess it's just the time zone difference because they have the same total deaths around 50k. Anyone still believe the 60k model?
    Looks like 60 was an underestimate. High 5 on the increasing death total, I guess

vCash
    Some of y'all are in a rude awakening if Biden becomes president. That dude is an acorn short of a tree.

vCash

You're a caricature, lol.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Some of y'all are in a rude awakening if Biden becomes president. That dude is an acorn short of a tree.
    It's a damn shame that trump vs Biden is the best we can offer as a country. I want trump bc I trust him much more on the economy, but I still would rather Cruz like I did from the beginning

Banned
    vCash
    BTW Russia now is what Trump wants to turn us into. Putin is the blue print that he is following. Control the money to control the country and eradicate any opposition. You're the comrade if you support him.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    It's a damn shame that trump vs Biden is the best we can offer as a country.
    I said this exact thing to someone earlier this morning.

Not entirely serious, but not entirely joking either: I think it's about time to dissolve like the USSR did

vCash
    ok boomer
    With age comes wisdom. Older (Mature) adults are better at interpreting the correct slope of a hill than young adults, which researchers believe is because of greater life experience. With age comes wisdom, at least when it comes to knowing that things aren't always as they appear.

vCash
    Scott County up to 200 cases. More than Rankin, Madison, Harrison and some other higher population areas.

vCash
    Scott County up to 200 cases. More than Rankin, Madison, Harrison and some other higher population areas.
    Chicken plants

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Chicken plants
    I was thinking STD's and incest but you are probably right.

Banned
    vCash
    With age comes wisdom. Older (Mature) adults are better at interpreting the correct slope of a hill than young adults, which researchers believe is because of greater life experience. With age comes wisdom, at least when it comes to knowing that things aren't always as they appear.
    Like how Trump appears to be a good upstanding Christian man, but in reality he has had multiple divorces and infidelity rampant. Celebrates pleasures of the flesh in private. Has floated the idea of having his name on everything. Actually in this regard he sounds very biblical. Pretty sure I reveled in a particular book about him or at least a similar caricature.