Page 121 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2171111119120121122123131171221 ... LastLast
Results 2,401 to 2,420 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    He trolling because they are a bunch of prima donnas and he knows it and I will not stop it.
    The dude went up there, made an ass of himself, lied about having total authority, posted a video showing his inaction for the month of February.

And you're defending it by saying he was just trolling. During a giant pandemic where a 9/11 scale attack happens every day, he was just trolling.

Could you imagine Dubya doing that after 9/11? Woof.

Even if he's "trolling" that is a horrible thing for him to be doing when this country needs to be united more than ever.

vCash
    Mccain hurt him by the way he ran his campaign not because of his running mate.
    Ask Steve Schmidt about the wrecking ball effect she had on their campaign... She was absolutely awful, evident in the fact she hasn't done a damn thing in American politics since.

But whatever, Jack.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I think not suffering from Alzheimers means you will win a debate against one suffering from Alzheimers. I don't like trump on a personal level. Don't like Biden either.

Well all you have to do to fix this problem according to Dan is stay informed & pick one or the other. You can also not vote and that's ok.

So pick one of the crooked ass politicians or don't vote. That'll get things fixed. ****

And if that doesn't work take it to the internet and argue opinions with people and belittle them and tell them how dumb they are simply because they don't agree with what you say. This raises awareness and informs the masses that we will have the same type of options in 4 more years. So just get ready and watch things change because you have shared your opinion.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    He hasnt but it's going to be Elizabeth warren.
    Wanna bet, lol?

NO way he picks Warren, imo. She's way too polarizing, and his campaign has to be smart enough to know that. She couldn't win her own state, and brings zero cache or splash as a VP pick.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    He hasnt but it's going to be Elizabeth warren.
    I've heard it's gonna be Klobuchar. Secures the midwest and makes the most sense. Wisconsin, Michigan, Ohio would flip for sure. Don't see too many other states flipping either way at this point so that wins him the election.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by StateDawg44 View Post
    Well all you have to do to fix this problem according to Dan is stay informed & pick one or the other. You can also not vote and that's ok.

So pick one of the crooked ass politicians or don't vote. That'll get things fixed. ****

And if that doesn't work take it to the internet and argue opinions with people and belittle them and tell them how dumb they are simply because they don't agree with what you say. This raises awareness and informs the masses that we will have the same type of options in 4 more years. So just get ready and watch things change because you have shared your opinion.
    What about daytime drinking on a weekday? Is that an option?**

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    The dude went up there, made an ass of himself, lied about having total authority, posted a video showing his inaction for the month of February.

And you're defending it by saying he was just trolling. During a giant pandemic where a 9/11 scale attack happens every day, he was just trolling.

Could you imagine Dubya doing that after 9/11? Woof.

Even if he's "trolling" that is a horrible thing for him to be doing when this country needs to be united more than ever.
    Could you imagine thinking this comparison is even close to being the same thing? woof.

Can't believe even you tried to go there.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Ask Steve Schmidt about the wrecking ball effect she had on their campaign... She was absolutely awful, evident in the fact she hasn't done a damn thing in American politics since.

But whatever, Jack.
    McCain cost himself the election not the running mate. He was a weak candidate.

Banned
    vCash
    Could you imagine thinking this comparison is even close to being the same thing? woof.

Can't believe even you tried to go there.
    You're right. That was just one day. Now we lose ~ 2k people a day in New York. I'm sorry for underselling this pandemic and comparing it to something small scale as 9/11. That's my bad.

vCash
    McCain cost himself the election not the running mate. He was a weak candidate.
    Holy cow. No he wasn't. Just because you don't like the man means what you're saying is true.

He absolutely smoked Obama is the first 2 debates, and was at most a push in the third. He was not the problem.

vCash
    You're right. That was just one day. Now we lose ~ 2k people a day in New York. I'm sorry for underselling this pandemic and comparing it to something small scale as 9/11. That's my bad.
    9/11 also lead to a war you douche.

You are purposely playing obtuse and naive to how dumb of a comparison that was. Carry on though. Not much new.

You might as well spit in anyone who served in our military's face by acting like 9/11 was about only 1 day and the deaths that happened that day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Holy cow. No he wasn't. Just because you don't like the man means what you're saying is true.

He absolutely smoked Obama is the first 2 debates, and was at most a push in the third. He was not the problem.
    Being a good debater doesn't make you a good candidate if you are not willing to go after the other guy. The left pounded on him and he did not fight back. By the way I did like John McCain.

Banned
    vCash
    9/11 also lead to a war you douche.

You are purposely playing obtuse and naive to how dumb of a comparison that was. Carry on though. Not much new.

You might as well spit in anyone who served in our military's face by acting like 9/11 was about only 1 day and the deaths that happened that day.
    There's a little over ~7,000 American deaths attributed to Iraq/Afghanistan War. We're at 42,000+ due to COVID. Again it was a bad comparison on my part. I apologize to all the dead due to COVID for comparing it to a much less lethal war.

vCash
    Just like there is a blind loyalty to the republican side where 30% ask how high when he says jump, the flip side has about 35% of democrats who do the same thing. He trails. It's numbers. It's clear to me that you have main character syndrome. You don't even have a clue how to walk a mile in someone else's shoes.
    You guys keep talking about loyalty to Trump. You still do not get it. It is not Trump as a person we are loyal to, but the ideology he represents.

Individual Freedoms: Get government out of the way so individuals can do what they do best

Right to life: Do not murder the innocent

America First: After all he is President of the US not the world

Freedom of Religion: Including Christians, not just Muslims

Promote Traditional Family: Mom and Dad (If I have to explain that, then you've lost all sense of biology)

Reduce Taxes: Self evident as to why

Limited Government: Large government infringe on its people, mandate higher taxes and interfere with free enterprise

Close the Border: Every sovereign country has the right and obligation to do so. Illegal immigrants drain social services meant for legal citizens

Strong Military: Self evident in todays world - Peace through strength

Reduce Immigration: Keeps employment high and improves salary for its citizens

Private Healthcare: Not government run - would be a disaster

Foreign Aid: Stop giving money to countries that don't like us

Energy Independence: Why rely of foreign resources and support foreign nations that use that money to hurt the US?

No Carbon Tax: Unfair taxation compared to other less developed nations

Appoint Pro-Constitution Judges: Stopped appointing judges that rewrite the Constitution from the bench

Pro Capitalism: Provides the best opportunity of living the American Dream

Banned
    vCash
    Extended cab I said republican side (ie ideology). Your post was a waste because you literally added to my point.

vCash
    Extended cab I said republican side (ie ideology). Your post was a waste because you literally added to my point.
    Only in your communist mind!

vCash
    OK, back to our regularly scheduled program.

The Hill post all 50 states plans to reopen - updated at 4:20 pm. Please see the following link.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...s-restrictions

vCash
    Army Corps of Engineer are bad ass!

vCash
    Trump has cognitive issues. He thought he was dictator and didn't understand that his video skipped the entire month of February.

The truth is, he flubbed this pandemic and it will likely cost him the election. If he had done things I listed out then he would have EASILY won.

As for winning debates. Do you think being the loudest in the room means you win the debate? If Trump was scored accurately on any debates he's had with he media in the past month he would get a big fat F minus.
    So what should Trump have done in Feb? Mandatory quarantine for everyone? What should've he have done that he didn't do?

BTW ... You probably posted some of what you'll spew back in your many ramblings on this thread, but I ain't time to filter through all that bullshit.

vCash
    Mojo gets it!