Page 120 of 274 FirstFirst ... 2070110118119120121122130170220 ... LastLast
Results 2,381 to 2,400 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    Just like there is a blind loyalty to the republican side where 30% ask how high when he says jump, the flip side has about 35% of democrats who do the same thing. He trails. It's numbers. It's clear to me that you have main character syndrome. You don't even have a clue how to walk a mile in someone else's shoes.
    I have learn not to believe polls. They alway poll more Democrats, where are they calling, who are they calling with most people only using cell phones and how they ask the question. You can get any results that you want. Hell Trump was losing the night before the election and he still won. I also don't trust the organization conducting the polls. All through 2016 primary Trump out performed all the polls in each primary and he out performed the polls in the States he won. Also Biden has cognitive issues and it will be very obvious during the campaign season and in debates. He will not be able to out spend trump or out campaign Trump. He does not have the physical or mental capacity to do so. I guess he is hoping that Shelter in Place is still inforce so he doesn't have to. His wife and kids should be ashamed to let him do this. He will also get clobbered in the debates if he even agrees to a debate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    He will also get clobbered in the debates if he even agrees to a debate.
    I always chuckle when I see this statement, as if Trump is some cognitive wiz himself, or capable of staying on topic and winning a debate based on factual merit, rather than spiraling into his normal strategy of rambling attacks.

Now that doesn't mean I disregard your comments on Biden, but Trump isn't some intellectual tactician that will just blow by anyone because he's him, lol.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    God I said I wouldnt but this I got to know

Why when trump cut off travel from China Biden and his dem friends called him racist and xenophobic?
    And now dems are saying he didn't do enough.
    What would they have said if had done some things earlier?

This is where some of you trump haters get confused.
    They find ways to undermine and create turmoil
    Hell does Biden even know he is running for president?
    This was already answered in both video form and written form in this same thread. You're proving the "this sign can't stop me because I can't read." over and over.
    Last edited by dantheman4248; 04-20-2020 at 03:41 PM.

Banned
    vCash
    I have learn not to believe polls. They alway poll more Democrats, where are they calling, who are they calling with most people only using cell phones and how they ask the question. You can get any results that you want. Hell Trump was losing the night before the election and he still won. I also don't trust the organization conducting the polls. All through 2016 primary Trump out performed all the polls in each primary and he out performed the polls in the States he won. Also Biden has cognitive issues and it will be very obvious during the campaign season and in debates. He will not be able to out spend trump or out campaign Trump. He does not have the physical or mental capacity to do so. I guess he is hoping that Shelter in Place is still inforce so he doesn't have to. His wife and kids should be ashamed to let him do this. He will also get clobbered in the debates if he even agrees to a debate.
    Trump has cognitive issues. He thought he was dictator and didn't understand that his video skipped the entire month of February.

The truth is, he flubbed this pandemic and it will likely cost him the election. If he had done things I listed out then he would have EASILY won.

As for winning debates. Do you think being the loudest in the room means you win the debate? If Trump was scored accurately on any debates he's had with he media in the past month he would get a big fat F minus.

vCash
    This was already answered in both video form and written form in this same thread. You're proven the "this sign can't stop me because I can't read." over and over.
    Haha.
    Your a weak minded individual. Your liberal pansy ass.
    You consistently insult my intelligence.
    You are so insecure about your intellect

Good luck

vCash
    Trump has cognitive issues. He thought he was dictator and didn't understand that his video skipped the entire month of February.

The truth is, he flubbed this pandemic and it will likely cost him the election. If he had done things I listed out then he would have EASILY won.

As for winning debates. Do you think being the loudest in the room means you win the debate? If Trump was scored accurately on any debates he's had with he media in the past month he would get a big fat F minus.
    Biden has some serious issues. Trump says things to troll.

vCash

I think not suffering from Alzheimers means you will win a debate against one suffering from Alzheimers. I don't like trump on a personal level. Don't like Biden either. I do however feel sorry for Biden right now watching him speak. He is suffering from a cruel, cruel disease and it's sad.

vCash
    Biden has some serious issues. Trump says things to troll stupid ass liberal and he is very sucessful at it.
    That he is, lol, but there have been documented moments a'plenty for him as well. Also one's ability to willingly and knowingly "troll" fellow Americans isn't a great quality in a human being, let alone POTUS, tbh.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    There are falsehoods in this article:

"And while Donald Trump trails Joe Biden on the matter of who the public trusts more to deal with this health crisis, when it comes to the economy, ..."

Yeah right! Biden has been absent this entire COVID-19 issue. I wouldn't trust Biden with my pet Airedale.
    Biden's Covid-19 plan is even worse than his picked VP.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    Biden's Covid-19 plan is even worse than his picked VP.
    I wasn't aware he had picked a running mate...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    That he is, lol, but there have been documented moments a'plenty for him as well. Also one's ability to willingly and knowingly "troll" fellow Americans isn't a great quality in a human being, let alone POTUS, tbh.
    He's just exposing them as to they really are. About time a Republican stood up to them.

vCash
    He's just exposing them as to they really are. About time a Republican stood up to them.
    Ok then, I guess.

Banned
    vCash
    Biden has some serious issues. Trump says things to troll.
    Jack you can't seriously think he was just trolling the media. Stop it.

vCash
    VP pick historically hasn't help or hurt.

vCash
    VP pick historically hasn't help or hurt.
    John McCain says "huh?" from the grave...

vCash
    Jack you can't seriously think he was just trolling the media. Stop it.
    He trolling because they are a bunch of prima donnas and he knows it and I will not stop it.

vCash
    John McCain says "huh?" from the grave...
    Mccain hurt him by the way he ran his campaign not because of his running mate.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    Haha.
    Your a weak minded individual. Your liberal pansy ass.
    You consistently insult my intelligence.
    You are so insecure about your intellect

Good luck
    I am so great
    The best
    You are weak minded weak conservative
    New ideas scare u
    Why use wheel when two leg work fine haha
    You ask same question twice
    I give answer and you still don't learn
    Dummy
    Haha

Good Luck

vCash
    He hasnt but it's going to be Elizabeth warren.

vCash
    I just realized this turned political..... where's Hacker for some more depressing charts when you need him?