Page 231 of 274 FirstFirst ... 131181221229230231232233241 ... LastLast
Results 4,601 to 4,620 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Anyone ever question why all our new "hotspots" are in Trump states ... especially the swing state of FL which is key to the election and host to Republican Convention? Amazing how that works. And then it's found out they're cooking their data to a large extent. There are no coincidences.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    Bingo! Rep Given, well I tried to but I have to spread it around more first!.
    And relative to totalitarianism ... you can throw in Obama spying on Trump's campaign which is why Richard Nixon had to resign.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post

Maybe we'll figure it out by the end of the year, but I'd rather be headed into the fall in one of those 4 countries' positions.
    I'm sure the US's health care system is better than those countries, especially when it comes to things like trauma care and ICU capacity, but we're also a lot unhealthier than those countries, so I sort of doubt those countries' health systems are that much shittier than the US's. I suspect you're seeing a greater proportion of untested cases in other countries than the US.

And I also suspect they less got it under control than weather got better and behavior became less conducive to spread, just like I doubt the Southeastern US did sooooo much better than the northeast US and western europe to begin with, and then suddenly said 17 it, let's start licking every doorknob we see.

vCash
    One of the aspects of COVID that perplexes me the most is why some catch it and recover with no problem while others end up in the hospital or dead. Had a friend who contracted it and recovered at home with no issues, while her husband spent a week in the hospital. Same age and in relatively good health.

vCash
    NM

vCash
    Ran across this today. It seems to confirm what I've been hearing anecdotally. There's hopeful news at the end though.
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-have-symptoms
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    Ran across this today. It seems to confirm what I've been hearing anecdotally. There's hopeful news at the end though.
    https://www.theguardian.com/australi...-have-symptoms
    Fake news. That hospital in Sydney is obviously out to get Trump.***********************

vCash
    New high for deaths in FL. I'm sure the 21 day avg is still good though.

vCash
    Texas health officials remove over 3,000 'probable' coronavirus cases from overall count

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-overall-count

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dolphus Raymond View Post
    One of the aspects of COVID that perplexes me the most is why some catch it and recover with no problem while others end up in the hospital or dead. Had a friend who contracted it and recovered at home with no issues, while her husband spent a week in the hospital. Same age and in relatively good health.
    A lot of people think there is a link between certain conditions such as diabetes, obesity, and things like think increasing risk factors as far as hospitalizations, as well as other things. African Americans are more likely to be hospitalized. Of course the elderly and a lot of that is because the elderly have weaker immune systems to start with and they are more susceptible to most other things.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Anyone ever question why all our new "hotspots" are in Trump states ... especially the swing state of FL which is key to the election and host to Republican Convention? Amazing how that works. And then it's found out they're cooking their data to a large extent. There are no coincidences.
    Oh good lord. The entire world tanked their economies to get rid of Teump. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense***. Anyone that believes that stuff shouldn't be allowed to vote, period.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    A lot of people think there is a link between certain conditions such as diabetes, obesity, and things like think increasing risk factors as far as hospitalizations, as well as other things. African Americans are more likely to be hospitalized. Of course the elderly and a lot of that is because the elderly have weaker immune systems to start with and they are more susceptible to most other things.
    Old lives don't matter.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Texas health officials remove over 3,000 'probable' coronavirus cases from overall count

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/n...-overall-count
    Guess they'll just replace the tallies with these:

[tweet2]1283907525507780610[/tweet2]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Old lives don't matter.
    Only essential workers who are forced to have to go out and work because of all the other idiots do.***

vCash
    Oh good lord. The entire world tanked their economies to get rid of Teump. Yeah, that makes a lot of sense***. Anyone that believes that stuff shouldn't be allowed to vote, period.
    Anyone who believes this couldn't happen in Florida should not be allowed to vote, period.
    It's been proven, and more "cooking of the books" is coming out every day.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Guess they'll just replace the tallies with these:

[tweet2]1283907525507780610[/tweet2]
    TX number are counting people in that household as possible and positive.

vCash
    Yep ... you right. I'm just glad all those criminals being released will be able to mail in their ballots.

ETA: Not to mention all the people who have died in the last year or so, Covid or other reasons. Wanna make sure their votes get mailed in and counted too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Speaking of Spain, they have their largest case day since May 22nd. They've been creeping up, and then a pretty big jump today.
    Even bigger number of cases today.

This virus will be around till herd immunity or vaccine.