Quote Originally Posted by Dawgcap View Post
This is aimed more at the politicians and media members who are pushing their agenda over what is for the better good of a country. I can?t believe some shit on the teens who partied at spring break when no one has done anything but spew the far right or far left. Maybe they get just enough news that they are sick of it and don?t know what facts are anymore
The United States media is a real problem. Not the left-leaning, not the right-leaning but ALL. The fact that we all know which media outlets lean (and that's being kind) in which direction is a massive problem. The media should be neutral and just report the facts. But, since they don't actually do their job, not a lot of people trust the media. You have multiple versions of every single story that ever comes out, so it results in confusion, mistrust, division, and extreme ideological leanings. I hope this is a wake-up call for all of our media outlets to get out of politics and get back into just reporting the news. But I'm not holding my breath. I'm assuming it will get that way for COVID-19 stories (we're already starting to see that), but once this is done it will go back to "business as usual". We, as a society, have to demand more from our media.