Page 203 of 274 FirstFirst ... 103153193201202203204205213253 ... LastLast
Results 4,041 to 4,060 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Then don't include them in the positves
    There aren't that many positives by all accounts. That in itself is scary.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    There aren't that many positives by all accounts. That in itself is scary.
    How do you know? You yourself said the test wasn't accurate.

vCash
    CDC estimates 10 times as many U.S. coronavirus cases than have been reported

https://www.bing.com/amp/s/www.marke...ted-2020-06-25

vCash
    How do you know? You yourself said the test wasn't accurate.
    And you were setting great store by it. FYI: Dobbs said it in his PC yesterday.

vCash
    we have 23424 "positives" 1011 deaths and at least 17242 recovered. I say at least, bc they only update the recovered once a week so we don't have that number now. I find it interesting that a bunch of states are reporting recovered at all. Wonder why?????
    It's a hoax!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    It's a hoax!
    Well I think it's a valid point. When you look at cumulative case numbers, it would be valuable to know how many active cases there were at any given point.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Well I think it's a valid point. When you look at cumulative case numbers, it would be valuable to know how many active cases there were at any given point.
    I don't disagree. Ethiopia is giving its citizens better data than we're getting. I think our government is just inept

vCash
    It's a hoax!
    Obviously sarcasm, I get it. But less than 1 percent of the state and the nation have officially tested positive. Even if you go w 7's link that's not even 10% of country. Gonna have to live through it and hope and pray.....

vCash
    Obviously sarcasm, I get it. But less than 1 percent of the state and the nation have officially tested positive. Even if you go w 7's link that's not even 10% of country. Gonna have to live through it and hope and pray.....
    This. Got to keep moving forward.

vCash
    I did look at his link. My observation was that less than 10% of the population has been infected and 125k people are already dead. We got a ways to go.

vCash
    I did look at his link. My observation was that less than 10% of the population has been infected and 125k people are already dead. We got a ways to go.
    If you go with the CDC's guess, that's puts death rate at 0.5% (126k deaths/25 million cases). The death rate among documented cases is falling significantly too.

vCash
    Yep. Cases are at an all time high and deaths as low as they've been since March

vCash
    If you go with the CDC's guess, that's puts death rate at 0.5% (126k deaths/25 million cases). The death rate among documented cases is falling significantly too.
    It's no longer the fatality rate that I'm most worried about. It's all the long term complications that are being reported by people that have survived. The odds may be low that it would happen to any particular person, but some of this shit that people are reporting is just awful.
    There's someone in my head but its not me.

vCash
    I don't disagree. Ethiopia is giving its citizens better data than we're getting. I think our government is just inept
    I wouldn't argue with that, and it pains me to do so.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    It's no longer the fatality rate that I'm most worried about. It's all the long term complications that are being reported by people that have survived. The odds may be low that it would happen to any particular person, but some of this shit that people are reporting is just awful.
    Yep, its gruesome, but mention that to these boys.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Joebob View Post
    I was interested in this, so I searched for an article. This AP News article describes some of the lasting effects, but the expert said most of these go away.

https://apnews.com/113bef255eb0c33570f77e33515a6ca6

vCash
    I was interested in this, so I searched for an article. This AP News article describes some of the lasting effects, but the expert said most of these go away.

https://apnews.com/113bef255eb0c33570f77e33515a6ca6
    Maybe so, HOPEFULLY so, but we don't know that yet. This thing is NEW. But hey, our ignorant population when it comes to healthcare and, OBVIOSLY, science, say its no big deal. Live it up! It's only a cold, RIGHT?

vCash
    Maybe so, HOPEFULLY so, but we don't know that yet. This thing is NEW. But hey, our ignorant population when it comes to healthcare and, OBVIOSLY, science, say its no big deal. Live it up! It's only a cold, RIGHT?
    This is directly from article...

"Most symptoms appear to eventually go away, said Dr. Thomas McGinn of the Feinstein Institutes for Medical Research in New York, who was involved in one of the largest U.S. studies of COVID-19 patients.

?It?s just a matter of when. For some patients it may take longer than others,? McGinn said.

He seems pretty certain. Is he right? I have no idea.

vCash
    Yep, its gruesome, but mention that to these boys.
    I don't disagree it's gruesome. But what do you want me to do about it? I can wear a mask. At some point everyone is going to get exposed. And a mask isn't going to save you anyway if it was, how in the hell ya e all the medical people gotten it??

vCash
    WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK. We have ALWAYS worn ours to protect YOU. The first time it is suggested for you to wear one to protect us....you totally ingrate bastards refuse. I'm specifically referring to YOU, Homedawg. That being said, we will treat you even if you are the absolute imbecile you appear to be, that is our job. SHOW US THE SAME RESPECT WE SHOW YOU.