Page 205 of 274 FirstFirst ... 105155195203204205206207215255 ... LastLast
Results 4,081 to 4,100 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Gordon Gekko View Post
    Post a link to your tik tok video dancing in PPE
    Glad you still around. Post more

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    WEAR YOUR DAMN MASK. We have ALWAYS worn ours to protect YOU. The first time it is suggested for you to wear one to protect us....you totally ingrate bastards refuse. I'm specifically referring to YOU, Homedawg. That being said, we will treat you even if you are the absolute imbecile you appear to be, that is our job. SHOW US THE SAME RESPECT WE SHOW YOU.
    I'm not sure how I missed this, however, I'd love to know how you know I don't wear a mask. You don't. And would be incorrect. My pops on you are Bc you want to protect you and you're job. When it's reality it's your job to protect yourself. I'll wear my mask. So carry your pompous ass somewhere else. But if you want total protection, just stay inside and stop bitching.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    I'm not sure how I missed this, however, I'd love to know how you know I don't wear a mask. You don't. And would be incorrect. My pops on you are Bc you want to protect you and you're job. When it's reality it's your job to protect yourself. I'll wear my mask. So carry your pompous ass somewhere else. But if you want total protection, just stay inside and stop bitching.
    I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people. Fundamental difference of basic decency I guess

vCash
    Does anyone know which of our ICUs are supposedly full? First I've seen of this.

[tweet2]1277033292672274433[/tweet2]

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    I don't know how to explain to you that you should care about other people. Fundamental difference of basic decency I guess
    You can't fing read. Guess they went to shut when you were banned..... I wear a mask. What do you want me to do?? I know you want the government to put it on for me. But I can do it all by myself. And do.

vCash
    Lol, you don't have a clue. I'll tell you what I want to protect. I'm in my 50s and I'm pretty healthy. I'm not overweight. My personal chances are pretty good. That being said I have a very high occupational risk of getting it. I also have a type one diabetic wife. THAT is where I'm coming from. You are SUCH a jerk.
    Last edited by Liverpooldawg; 06-27-2020 at 07:52 PM.

vCash
    Lol, you don't have a clue. I'll tell you what I want to protect. I'm in my 50s and I'm pretty healthy. I'm not overweight. My personal chances are pretty good. That being said I have a very high occupational risk of getting it. I also have a type one diabetic wife. THAT is where I'm coming from. You are SUCH a jerk.
    Well I hope your wife doesn't get it, and I hope like hell my parents don't either. I don't think the world should stop though to protect my parents or your wife.

vCash
    So I wear a mask, and I'm a jerk??. Gotcha. Whatever fits your agenda bro.

vCash
    So I wear a mask, and I'm a jerk??. Gotcha. Whatever fits your agenda bro.
    No, you are a jerk, period. At least based on you posting.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by msstate7 View Post
    Well I hope your wife doesn't get it, and I hope like hell my parents don't either. I don't think the world should stop though to protect my parents or your wife.
    Nor do I. But there are simple things we can all do that don't involve stopping the world. We aren't being asked to walk into machine gun fire. Wearing a mask, staying at home when we don't have to be out, and not congregating in large groups ain't Omaha Beach.

vCash
    Also my mom is still around and doing well. So are my wife's folks. I don't want to pass it to them either, and I have been staying away.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Does anyone know which of our ICUs are supposedly full? First I've seen of this.

[tweet2]1277033292672274433[/tweet2]
    It was explain by the LT Governor of Texas on Fox News that all the ICU's in Texas were divided up leaving some specifically for Covid and other specifically for other illness. It is the ICU's set aside for other Illness that is at 95% capacity. The ICU's set aside for Covid are in really good shape.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    It was explain by the LT Governor of Texas on Fox News that all the ICU's in Texas were divided up leaving some specifically for Covid and other specifically for other illness. It is the ICU's set aside for other Illness that is at 95% capacity. The ICU's set aside for Covid are in really good shape.
    I guess that's why the Houston Children's Hospital ICU is now taking adults. That's pretty much unheard of in the United States. 🙄

vCash
    I guess that's why the Houston Children's Hospital ICU is now taking adults. That's pretty much unheard of in the United States. ��
    From what he said the set a certain number of the total of all ICU's and set a certain number aside for Covid 19. I guess they are using children's because 95% of ICU beds set aside for other illness are being used. If he was lying someone would have pointed it out. I am just going by what he said.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    From what he said the set a certain number of the total of all ICU's and set a certain number aside for Covid 19. I guess they are using children's because 95% of ICU beds set aside for other illness are being used. If he was lying someone would have pointed it out. I am just going by what he said.
    From what Trump said the president is a disgrace if he plays golf while employed and we've had the best response to this pandemic. So take what these jackasses "say" with a grain of salt.

Look at actions not words.

vCash
    Worldometers added a Mississippi subpage

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...a/mississippi/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Worldometers added a Mississippi subpage

https://www.worldometers.info/corona...a/mississippi/
    Hit the big time now. Not a good thing though

vCash
    I wish when they added deaths from a month back, or even days back, they positioned them accordingly on the daily death chart. Would give a more accurate chart.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I wish when they added deaths from a month back, or even days back, they positioned them accordingly on the daily death chart. Would give a more accurate chart.
    If you're talking about worldometers, they can't because the state doesn't provide that info

vCash
    285 deaths in US today. That's a really good number considering deaths rose with cases at the beginning (March - april). It doesn't appear to be the case anymore.