Page 167 of 274 FirstFirst ... 67117157165166167168169177217267 ... LastLast
Results 3,321 to 3,340 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    The coroners are determining the cause of death to be covid, am I wrong? There was an article about it the other day.

https://www.sunherald.com/news/coron...242446196.html

Isn't this their job? What's the problem you are suggesting? Like you said, it's not the hospitals. There is no incentive, nobody is getting money for this.

Tests are still hard to come by. Coroners are just doing their job to the best of their abilities.
    MDH is having death certificates changed to COVID.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    $

vCash
    Yep regardless of underlying conditions. Which they are allowed but the patient could have no signs one one symptom and the DC will state covid. That's why you are seeing the death by days increase but fact is some of those happened weeks ago and no one knows for sure if they were infected. That's why these numbers should be questionable IMO.

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    So irrespective of cause of death, the total deaths per day is significantly higher than normal. That's the key piece the group that keeps spouting hospitals (who aren't in charge of cause of death, that's coroners who see none of the money) are incorrectly ruling deaths as COVID.

Look, I appreciate you having the follow the money mentality. I really do, that's not sarcasm. That should be applied in so many other scenarios too. Like the entiriety of the CARES act, any of the 25+% of COVID response contracts awarded by the government with 0 competitive bidding (including $55 million to a company that has no history in the realm of medical supplies with a parent company $50 million in debt), any of the 9,000 businesses that received PPP while being tax exempt before the virus hit due to being a Catholic Church, or hell just even that government official who made a killing. in stocks the week before shit plummeted because they knew the gravity of the situation yet still voted against helping it. There's a lot of following the money and draining of the swamp that needs to be done. This president failed on his campaign promise and has only enabled those to act even more blatantly. Coroners possibly mislabeling corona as a cause of death is at the bottom of that pile.

vCash
    source?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    So irrespective of cause of death, the total deaths per day is significantly higher than normal. That's the key piece the group that keeps spouting hospitals (who aren't in charge of cause of death, that's coroners who see none of the money) are incorrectly ruling deaths as COVID.

Look, I appreciate you having the follow the money mentality. I really do, that's not sarcasm. That should be applied in so many other scenarios too. Like the entiriety of the CARES act, any of the 25+% of COVID response contracts awarded by the government with 0 competitive bidding (including $55 million to a company that has no history in the realm of medical supplies with a parent company $50 million in debt), any of the 9,000 businesses that received PPP while being tax exempt before the virus hit due to being a Catholic Church, or hell just even that government official who made a killing. in stocks the week before shit plummeted because they knew the gravity of the situation yet still voted against helping it. There's a lot of following the money and draining of the swamp that needs to be done. This president failed on his campaign promise and has only enabled those to act even more blatantly. Coroners possibly mislabeling corona as a cause of death is at the bottom of that pile.
    Well, something we agree on. If another candidate wants to have a go at swamp drainage, he/she will have my consideration. With that said, I never liked the swamp draining analogy. I get the sentiment, but wetlands are important.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    source?
    Head of MDH. He admitted it on tv.

vCash
    Nah he's the blasphemous idiot who thinks that this country was founded on Godly principles. He thinks the way slaves and women were treated (as property) is what God is all about. Excuse me for rejecting that interpretation of God. Socially, we are actually getting closer to what the actual 10 commandments are and finally out of archaic contradictory idiocy and racism that poisoned the true message of God.

Atheism is for chumps who stopped when they asked an elementary question and got an answer and didn't actual understand philosophy, logic, or religion in general. As much as I detest pharisees like extendedcab, I detest atheists who speak out loud like they are the smartest in the room even more.

Correlation is not causation on that one.

If you knew anything about World or US history you would be totally embarrassed by your responses! But since you don't, you have no shame or remorse!! Read about Israel and the US!! We are embarrassed for you since you are not!!

Psalms 14:1 "... The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. ..."

Proverbs 27:22 says, “You cannot separate fools from their foolishness, even though you grind them like grain with mortar and pestle.”

Go ahead and mock God, Galatians 6:7 "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap."
    Last edited by Extendedcab; 05-10-2020 at 08:26 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
    If you knew anything about World or US history you would be totally embarrassed by your responses! But since you don't, you have no shame or remorse!! Read about Israel and the US!! We are embarrassed for you since you are not!!

Psalms 14:1 "... The fool says in his heart, "There is no God." They are corrupt, their deeds are vile; there is no one who does good. ..."

Proverbs 27:22 says, “You cannot separate fools from their foolishness, even though you grind them like grain with mortar and pestle.”

Go ahead and mock God, Galatians 6:7 "Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap."
    Have some rep brother!!

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post

What the **** are you even spouting. You aren't God. I'm mocking you. I've not said there is no God. I said I reject your false idol. You seem to praise some being who believes in slavery and the oppression of women. No thanks.

That second verse is spot on for you. You are foolish and cannot be stopped in your foolishness.

As for anyone celebrating that post... gotta ask why you are defending a racist. Can we be more stereotypical Mississippi here?

vCash
    What the **** are you even spouting. You aren't God. I'm mocking you. I've not said there is no God. I said I reject your false idol. You seem to praise some being who believes in slavery and the oppression of women. No thanks.

That second verse is spot on for you. You are foolish and cannot be stopped in your foolishness.

As for anyone celebrating that post... gotta ask why you are defending a racist. Can we be more stereotypical Mississippi here?
    You are mocking Gods word you butt head!! I quoted Gods word and you are mocking Him not me. Race has nothing to do with it, it is pure ideology - yours is secular communism and mine is God fearing, Pro America, democratic republic - yes capitalist.

Go back to Russia comrade!! Tell your daddy Putin hello!!

vCash

Racists are always the first to scream racism in cases where it doesn’t exist. You are a sad dude. Your posts are disturbing. Something is bad off.

vCash
    No, they are not. They are finding ones that already listed COVID that they didn't know about. They can't change a death certificate.

vCash
    In reference to dantheman , most people on here could care less what he thinks or says, and that should be evident to him by now. My analysis, many many many many pages ago ( 167 pages of this? unreal) was that he was trolling, loved attention, had a political agenda, and wanted all the accolades that he could possibly receive. He sounds just like a recent college graduate who thinks his degree and book learned knowledge makes him superior to everybody else out in the real world work environment. For some reason, unfortunately a few, still take his trolling bait and run with it. His goal apparently in life is to be known as the smartest person in the room, and enjoys arguing, talking down to people, and trying to prove people wrong to accept his view(s) as being the only legitimate one(s). If those who still reply to him would stop feeding the troll (so to say), I think you would see a lot less if not zero posts from him. If the attention ceases then I think the posts will as well. Most people don't care to be around or associate with someone who wants to tell people and try to prove that I know everything, enjoy trying to prove you wrong and you are clueless, stupid, an idiot, etc. Those types are a dime a dozen, and they usually meet their match sooner or later in the real world work environment. I don't know if he is like this in real life or this is just his arrogant message board persona. However, If this is his mannerism off this message board, then he should have a rude awakening somewhere on down the line in his future endeavors. I don't see how very much on this thread other than what CC and a few others post is even relevant to the intent of this thread. I don't see where statistics, political agenda(s) etc. help those of us who are trying to stay safe from Covid-19, and also in addition worrying about and also trying to procure needed (highly in demand) personal use items (not furnished by a LTC faciilty) for parents and/or other relatives in LTC facilities, some of which currently have an outbreak. I'm one of those who could care less what he thinks or says, but I'm not responding to any comments he makes concerning this or any other posts he makes. He can save his trolling bait for others. I'm just trying to follow what our actual health experts (not one or two on a message board who think they are) say, and praying that the Lord will give our leaders the knowledge and the wisdom to make the correct decisions, and that He will protect us and diminish and alleviate this virus if it is His will.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    No, they are not. They are finding ones that already listed COVID that they didn't know about. They can't change a death certificate.
    yeah, I believe cooterpoot must have misunderstood what he was saying

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by yjnkdawg View Post
    In reference to dantheman , most people on here could care less what he thinks or says, and that should be evident to him by now. My analysis, many many many many pages ago ( 167 pages of this? unreal) was that he was trolling, loved attention, had a political agenda, and wanted all the accolades that he could possibly receive. He sounds just like a recent college graduate who thinks his degree and book learned knowledge makes him superior to everybody else out in the real world work environment. For some reason, unfortunately a few, still take his trolling bait and run with it. His goal apparently in life is to be known as the smartest person in the room, and enjoys arguing, talking down to people, and trying to prove people wrong to accept his view(s) as being the only legitimate one(s). If those who still reply to him would stop feeding the troll (so to say), I think you would see a lot less if not zero posts from him. If the attention ceases then I think the posts will as well. Most people don't care to be around or associate with someone who wants to tell people and try to prove that I know everything, enjoy trying to prove you wrong and you are clueless, stupid, an idiot, etc. Those types are a dime a dozen, and they usually meet their match sooner or later in the real world work environment. I don't know if he is like this in real life or this is just his arrogant message board persona. However, If this is his mannerism off this message board, then he should have a rude awakening somewhere on down the line in his future endeavors. I don't see how very much on this thread other than what CC and a few others post is even relevant to the intent of this thread. I don't see where statistics, political agenda(s) etc. help those of us who are trying to stay safe from Covid-19, and also in addition worrying about and also trying to procure needed (highly in demand) personal use items (not furnished by a LTC faciilty) for parents and/or other relatives in LTC facilities, some of which currently have an outbreak. I'm one of those who could care less what he thinks or says, but I'm not responding to any comments he makes concerning this or any other posts he makes. He can save his trolling bait for others. I'm just trying to follow what our actual health experts (not one or two on a message board who think they are) say, and praying that the Lord will give our leaders the knowledge and the wisdom to make the correct decisions, and that He will protect us and diminish and alleviate this virus if it is His will.
    Very well said!

vCash
    20k cases and 750 deaths yesterday. Lowest in 6 weeks.

vCash

I don't have any knowledge about how wuhan deaths are being calculated, but I will point out that the coroner doing it doesn't really change the equation, at least in Mississippi. Our coroner's are elected officials, and in many counties, the primary hospital is a county hospital. They don't have any incentive to commit fraud, but when the local elected officials and appointed hospital board and coroner are all told by the hospital executives that they are getting hammered and are at risk of going under and the extra payments for treating wuhan patients is important, most elected officials are going to do everything short of committing fraud to ensure every potential wuhan case is classified as a wuhan case.

Not sure how much, if any, that moves the needle. Just pointing out that people respond to incentives and the incentives are apparently to err on the side of wuhan classification if they can do so non-fraudulently. And that doesn't change much if the decision making is held by the county's elected official as opposed to the county's government owned hospital ultimately overseen by other county elected officials.