Page 166 of 274 FirstFirst ... 66116156164165166167168176216266 ... LastLast
Results 3,301 to 3,320 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    And it's not the hospitals doing this. MDH is changing these.
    I think these numbers just add more fear

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    And it's not the hospitals doing this. MDH is changing these.
    The coroners are determining the cause of death to be covid, am I wrong? There was an article about it the other day.

https://www.sunherald.com/news/coron...242446196.html

Isn't this their job? What's the problem you are suggesting? Like you said, it's not the hospitals. There is no incentive, nobody is getting money for this.

Tests are still hard to come by. Coroners are just doing their job to the best of their abilities.
    Last edited by hacker; 05-09-2020 at 12:29 PM.

vCash
    Right or wrong, I think people are just about over covid. Folks are tired of it and tired of sitting inside. Madison is packed today with people everywhere. And it's only going to be moreso as the summer gets here and people are out more.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Right or wrong, I think people are just about over covid. Folks are tired of it and tired of sitting inside. Madison is packed today with people everywhere. And it's only going to be moreso as the summer gets here and people are out more.
    People have shown that they really don't care about 2k others dying everyday and are making up excuses along the way (the deaths aren't counted right yadda yadda.)

Have some self respect. Just admit you're a piece of shit and don't care if other die. Take down any American flags or anything representing America. You don't care about it's people. You only care about yourself.

vCash

Just an observation from reading your posts

Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
    People have shown that they really don't care about 2k others dying everyday and are making up excuses along the way (the deaths aren't counted right yadda yadda.)

Have some self respect. Just admit you're a piece of shit and don't care if other die. Take down any American flags or anything representing America. You don't care about it's people. You only care about yourself.
    But you are an angry little person, aren't you.

You seem to hate so much that it's eaten you up with misery.

I feel pity for you. Hopefully better days are ahead and I just hope you don't go all postal before you find them.

vCash

Not sure if directed at me... But either way, Jesus loves you and have a good day brother.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Noxdog View Post

I feel pity for you. Hopefully better days are ahead and I just hope you don't go all postal before you find them.
    You should instead hope that these people who are so miserable being cooped up at home change their tune. They've already started mobilizing their "going all postal" and are ready to accelerate killings in this country. 80,000 deaths and counting. What would be the number that would actually make them care? (Hint: It's 1. Themselves.)

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Not sure if directed at me... But either way, Jesus loves you and have a good day brother.
    Directed at the people you spoke of in your post. (The ones in this thread who fall in that group of people know who they are.)

vCash
    You should instead hope that these people who are so miserable being cooped up at home change their tune. They've already started mobilizing their "going all postal" and are ready to accelerate killings in this country. 80,000 deaths and counting. What would be the number that would actually make them care? (Hint: It's 1. Themselves.)
    I didn't post what I posted to say anything about your opinions or whether they are right or wrong. They are yours and you live in a Free Country and have that right to express them.

I simply said it was an observation of watching you post over a 2 month stretch. Maybe you are a modern Don Quixote?

vCash

Banned
    vCash
    I didn't post what I posted to say anything about your opinions or whether they are right or wrong. They are yours and you live in a Free Country and have that right to express them.

I simply said it was an observation of watching you post over a 2 month stretch. Maybe you are a modern Don Quixote?
    And i'm telling you that your thoughts and prayers would be better served elsewhere. Didn't make any comments on your opinions. Just with your stated goal it is better served praying over others than myself.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    You know it's from a movie but it's so dang true! I've watched hate and anger absolutely destroy people's lives and it becomes the focus of their lives. It's sad.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    You know it's from a movie but it's so dang true! I've watched hate and anger absolutely destroy people's lives and it becomes the focus of their lives. It's sad.
    Hate destroys not just their own lives, but others too. Maybe people should let go of their anger for being at home..? And channel it into something else?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/presid...bing-situation

Damnit, not like that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    It can tear folks up for sure.

vCash

You got the wrong dude

And i'm telling you that your thoughts and prayers would be better served elsewhere. Didn't make any comments on your opinions. Just with your stated goal it is better served praying over others than myself.
    I said pity. I didn't say I was praying for you although I pray you don't go postal.

vCash
    Hate destroys not just their own lives, but others too. Maybe people should let go of their anger for being at home..? And channel it into something else?

https://www.foxnews.com/media/presid...bing-situation

Damnit, not like that.
    Yes it does, it's why I don't live with fear or anger. I've watched it destroy lives and families and it's tragic.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Beardo always bringing it!

vCash
    Just got back from eating Mexican food. They were very clean and wiped both the chairs and tables with water and then disinfection. They wiped the menus and everything. If you wanted a refill on drink they did not use you glass twice. They brought you a new glass.

Also all the parking lots were full of cars at the stores. I was really amazed at the business. I guess people are ready to get on with their lives and not be fearful.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 05-09-2020 at 03:38 PM.

vCash
    I don't think people care anymore. I don't want to be a guinea pig for a virus we don't know about, but the reality is that we need 60-70% to gain herd immunity. Either that or hope the virus goes away like SARS and MERS. I'm not so much worried about myself, but I am worried about my dad. I don't want to be a passive carrier.

At the end of the day, you can't keep people inside. It's just not going to work in this country, so we will have to bear whatever consequence there are. I'm hoping there won't be many consequences because I'm over all of this.