Quote Originally Posted by Santiago View Post
My post had nothing to do with that exactly and what you posted was not my intent or point.
It is the national BS going on, and the rush to blame instead of shut up and work together, and after we get past it then get back to the games.
I actually get the distancing and the purpose. Small to medium companies will layoff, or go under, so the stimulus of helping on payroll and skip payroll taxes is a great idea for those I know. Businesses have no obligation to keep employees or keep paying them. So there does need to be discussion of balance and common sense as well.
I know a company that laid off 10 on Friday because they are not allowed to work in some plants. The reasoning is all understood. The concern is for how long. Another company is deciding this week on layoffs. The guy bought a company a couple years ago with his savings and the money from a family member. His business requires going to plants, which are closed. So he is having to make tough decisions right now how to stay afloat. He just applied for a FEMA loan (3.5% ) and puts up collateral for it, in order to keep his company together and not risk losing all he has invested.
I will run through this fine, but many are about to make tough decisions.
Well said!