Page 69 of 274 FirstFirst ... 1959676869707179119169 ... LastLast
Results 1,361 to 1,380 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    Fair enough. Still your fault for not doing anything though.

China did some bad things but to sit here and try to blame someone other than ourselves for not being prepared is a loser attitude.

They're even trying to help us.

[tweet2]1244285122154815490[/tweet2]
    Yeah. They're helping alright.
    https://www.herald.ng/covid-19-nethe...apN5ie82AP483k

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Mjoelner34 View Post
    They're such an epic fail of a country.

vCash
    Everything the CDC planned for was based on past experience. The last pandemic was H1N1. That was the bench mark for them. To not say it was the Chinese who let this get out of hand is assinie. Also the Word Health Organization had a hand in it as well. Look who the leader of the World Health Organization, look where he is from and look to which his country has a lot of economic ties to. He help cover up for him. China will be sued over this in fact a law suit has already been filed in Florida.

vCash
    You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jack Lambert again.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    Everything the CDC planned for was based on past experience. The last pandemic was H1N1. That was the bench mark for them. To not say it was the Chinese who let this get out of hand is assinie. Also the Word Health Organization had a hand in it as well. Look who the leader of the World Health Organization, look where he is from and look to which his country has a lot of economic ties to. He help cover up for him. China will be sued over this in fact a law suit has already been filed in Florida.
    Do you really think China gives half a shit about a lawsuit filed in FL? How many international laws do they break every day? They don't give a tinker's damn about Bob from Boca suing them.

vCash
    Well it's about to get real for me got fitted for my hazmat suit. And My TDY Tasker says the winning destination is.....New Orleans to start. I'm glad I took out extra life insurance a few months ago. This sucks I hate spring breakers and Boubon street partiers right now.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by starkvegasdawg View Post
    Do you really think China gives half a shit about a lawsuit filed in FL? How many international laws do they break every day? They don't give a tinker's damn about Bob from Boca suing them.
    It's just the first. A country has immunity against law suit unless they act recklessly then they can be sued. This is just the first of law suits. I suspect they will me sued for trillions of dollars from people around the world when this is over. Don't kid your self they want this to go away. that's why with the help of the World Health Organization they tried to hide it for so long. They are looking real bad now. They do care what the world thinks of them. I suspect they are lying to the world today about everything. You right they don't give a shit about a law suit in Florida now.
    Last edited by Jack Lambert; 03-29-2020 at 07:49 PM.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by 99jc View Post
    Well it's about to get real for me got fitted for my hazmat suit. And My TDY Tasker says the winning destination is.....New Orleans to start. I'm glad I took out extra life insurance a few months ago. This sucks I hate spring breakers and Boubon street partiers right now.
    Be careful!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    It's just the first. A country has immunity against law suit unless they act recklessly then they can be sued. This is just the first of law suits. I suspect they will me sued for trillions of dollars from people around the world when this is over. Don't kid your self they want this to go away. that's why with the help of the World Health Organization they tried to hide it for so long. They are looking real bad now. They do care what the world thinks of them. I suspect they are lying to the world today about everything. You right they don't give a shit about a law suit in Florida now.
    I think America is about to significantly cut back on their reliance for their cheap half assed shit. Probably the rest of the world too.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    I think America is about to significantly cut back on their reliance for their cheap half assed shit. Probably the rest of the world too.
    I hope so. Maybe if nothing else this whole travesty will make us more self reliant and not so China-dependent.

But it will cost companies more to make stuff here, so it will cost consumers more. You think we would be willing to pay more for our products?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    I hope so. Maybe if nothing else this whole travesty will make us more self reliant and not so China-dependent.

But it will cost companies more to make stuff here, so it will cost consumers more. You think we would be willing to pay more for our products?
    YES!

And I wouldn't be surprised if companies get tax breaks to produce things here to try to keep the cost down. India is about to be a BIG winner in all of this. I think a lot of things that were being produced overseas in China are going to be produced there instead. It's going to be awhile before Americans forget about this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post

Yes I would. I hate that we ever became so dependent on other countries for our products.

vCash
    Damn that sucks dude. Stay safe out there. And give me a quick pass through when I have to go through there in a few days. Got my credentials laminated today so I can just hold them up to my truck window!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Amen!

vCash
    Be careful out there. I will Be praying for your safety!

vCash
    My son's friends in Germany told him this a couple of weeks ago, I saw it in print today. The reason Germany has such a low COVID death rate is this: if you have an underlying health condition, that condition is your officially listed cause of death, not COVID. Given the established link between underlying conditions and COVID death rates, that would tend to lower your COVID death rate.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    My son's friends in Germany told him this a couple of weeks ago, I saw it in print today. The reason Germany has such a low COVID death rate is this: if you have an underlying health condition, that condition is your officially listed cause of death, not COVID. Given the established link between underlying conditions and COVID death rates, that would tend to lower your COVID death rate.
    Speaking of reporting deaths like that, I read something today saying that France and Italy dont report COVID deaths that happen at home or nursing homes. I find that hard to believe seeing how both countries are being hammered with the numbers they are reporting.

vCash
    115 people test positive in a nursing home in Gallatin, TN (population 40k)
    59 hospitalized

https://www.wmcactionnews5.com/2020/...sumner-county/

vCash
    59 hospitalized

Not good

vCash
    59 hospitalized

This is the problems with our country's response to this pandemic in a nutshell. TWO days ago the Tenn. gov signed an order restricting access to nursing homes. Two...days...ago. Smh.