Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post
You guys keep talking about loyalty to Trump. You still do not get it. It is not Trump as a person we are loyal to, but the ideology he represents.

Individual Freedoms: Get government out of the way so individuals can do what they do best

Right to life: Do not murder the innocent

America First: After all he is President of the US not the world

Freedom of Religion: Including Christians, not just Muslims

Promote Traditional Family: Mom and Dad (If I have to explain that, then you've lost all sense of biology)

Reduce Taxes: Self evident as to why

Limited Government: Large government infringe on its people, mandate higher taxes and interfere with free enterprise

Close the Border: Every sovereign country has the right and obligation to do so. Illegal immigrants drain social services meant for legal citizens

Strong Military: Self evident in todays world - Peace through strength

Reduce Immigration: Keeps employment high and improves salary for its citizens

Private Healthcare: Not government run - would be a disaster

Foreign Aid: Stop giving money to countries that don't like us

Energy Independence: Why rely of foreign resources and support foreign nations that use that money to hurt the US?

No Carbon Tax: Unfair taxation compared to other less developed nations

Appoint Pro-Constitution Judges: Stopped appointing judges that rewrite the Constitution from the bench

Pro Capitalism: Provides the best opportunity of living the American Dream
**** it. I'm attacking this as a Christian.

Individual Freedoms: "No idols before me." God don't agree with you.

Right to life: Let he who is without sin cast the first stone. Both abortion and the death penalty are wrong here.

America First: Love Thy Neighbor. God disagrees again.

Freedom of Religion: circle back to 1.

Promote traditional family: Why does God make abominations without genitalia or with both? Why did God reward a brother/sister marriage? What's interesting is that the traditional biblical marriage was that the man owned the woman as property. But hey that's not good for business is it. We'll leave this one as a N/A. That keeps our tally as 0.5/4 for Republicans following God.

Reduce taxes: Greed man. Greed. Definitely not a trait God wants here. 0.5/5

Limited government: He is the ruler above all and absolute. I'll mark this one as N/A as well.

Close the Border: Love Thy Neighbor.

Strong Military: Yea... no. Not Christian thinking at all.

Reduce immigration: Love thy Neighbor

Private Healthcare: This one is more complicated because it definitely initially falls under love thy neighbor but your intentions COULD be to help everyone better in the long run. Call it a N/A.

Foreign Aid: Love Thy neighbor 0.5/9

Energy Independence: Not Applicable

No Carbon Tax: I think it falls under the branch of love thy neighbor, but I don't want you to feel too bad about this so i'll give you a wash here as well.

Appoint Pro-Constitution Judges: Yep. **** the 13th, 19th, etc. amendments. It's every MAN (white, not black) has the right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Stop rewriting something that was written 250 years ago. It's still applicable now. But Trump's comments from 7 years ago aren't. We're definitely marking this as Anti-Christian as hell.

Pro Capitalism: Foster a place where it's better to not love your neighbor. Hmmmmm.

Final tally 0.5/11 Abortions are the only thing that is decidedly Christian. Party of Christianity my ass.