Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
I gave a back of the napkin estimate for the finality. Havent even been proven off of that original prediction either (which I said I didn't think we would do a good job with social distancing).

This month is going to be interesting to see play out. Because I know personally I'm going stir crazy with quarantining and working from home. If our new cases day per total cases ratio kicks back up then we could be in for a bumpy ride.

Also hating on these doctor's models when the opposite side was blatantly awful and their inaccuracy led to more deaths while the doctors models helped save lives by conveying the severity of the situation... I mean ffs we had people in the month of march saying there wouldn't be 30k cases in the US before the start of summer. It's barely into April and we already have 5 digit deaths in the country.

Chastising people for perfectly predicting American behavior and Trump / State behavior is just silly. "Haha you were wrong we didn't have THAT many die." Well yea, that's the ****ing point.
Just giving you a hard time dude cause ... you're so sensitive about it LOL. I think it's serious shit and would be more serious without social distancing. I feel a lot for those folks in NY ... I do. Would 2 or 3 mill die tho ... kinda skeptical on that one but it's probably better off to be safer than sorry. Especially now that we've started down this path. Unless of course you can't eat or put a roof over your head and your kids' too after this is all over ... I feel a lot for those folks too.

Trump does some things I like, and some things I don't. Relative to this tho ... he has some tough trades he has to make while listening to experts who are still grasping at the severity of the situation themselves every single day. And he's not doing a bad job of that. Part of the reason he changes his tune every day is cause they keep changing their tune.

EVERYONE was wrong back in January. Fauci, Pelosi, Cuomo, the NY mayor, the Mich gov ... etc. But I don't hold it against them cause ... no one really knew at that time. The only ones that were smart are the senators and congressmen who made several mill by getting out of the stock market. I do hold that against them.