Page 144 of 274 FirstFirst ... 4494134142143144145146154194244 ... LastLast
Results 2,861 to 2,880 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post

deaths overreported, lol

this is deaths of all causes by the way.
    Compelling graph, but it does not support your point without the context of how many were actually reported.

I think over reporting is likely balanced by early Covid deaths, before it was a thing.

vCash
    Concerning China and the supply chain, with the Whiz Kids who've been running America for decades, who needs actual enemies? It's amazing the USA has survived this long.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by turkish View Post
    Compelling graph, but it does not support your point without the context of how many were actually reported.

I think over reporting is likely balanced by early Covid deaths, before it was a thing.
    The subway system in New York has been an incubator for Covid19 and hasn’t yet been shut down for a single day; plus 4 million people in an otherwise densely populated area.

There should be different level re-starts for different areas of the nation depending on population density.

vCash

vCash
    What happened 5 years ago to make that one line match Illinois?
    Far Moorhead yaw

vCash
    These charts are saying that people only started dying from covid in March..... I don't know if I believe that

vCash
    From the Chicago Tribune: "That also would be a roughly 35% drop from 2016, when Chicago reported its highest number of homicides in two decades: 756."
    Not sure if this accounts for all of it, but it does for some of the deaths.

Banned
    vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    These charts are saying that people only started dying from covid in March..... I don't know if I believe that

No they aren't. They're saying that the numbers got abnormal and large starting in March

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by defiantdog View Post
    These charts are showing when people died of any cause. Period.

Sure there were some covid deaths before March but not enough to notice on these charts. People were not dying in mass numbers like they have been for the past 6 weeks.
    Last edited by hacker; 04-30-2020 at 08:27 AM.

vCash
    I am just passing this along for thought.

How Effective Is Isolation? Woman Tests Positive For COVID After Weeks Of Never Leaving Home

A Charlotte North Carolina woman says she has not left her home in more than three weeks because of an autoimmune disease but still contracted COVID-19. It's a history of how Rachel Brummert contracted the highly contagious disease. She says she's only had contact with three people. She says she even wears gloves when checking her mail but admits she didn't wear gloves when brining in her packages from outside.

For the complete article, please see the following link:

https://leadpatriot.com/how-safe-is-...covid-19/6742/

vCash
    The death totals in democratic states such as N.Y. NJ MI took a big jump once the CARES act went into affect
    Not surprised that Dems states also want vote from home ballots.... how many of the COVID dead gonna vote?

vCash
    Hospitals that I deal with are seeing the largest increases they've seen so far, this week. One doubled the number of people on vents.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post

How Effective Is Isolation? Woman Tests Positive For COVID After Weeks Of Never Leaving Home

A Charlotte North Carolina woman says she has not left her home in more than three weeks because of an autoimmune disease but still contracted COVID-19. It's a history of how Rachel Brummert contracted the highly contagious disease. She says she's only had contact with three people. She says she even wears gloves when checking her mail but admits she didn't wear gloves when brining in her packages from outside.

So she came in contact with a person who was COVID positive, who happened to be delivering her groceries? It's certainly horrible luck, given that she supposedly was practicing good social distancing/quarantine, but I fail to see how this example provides a case against isolation...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cooterpoot View Post
    Hospitals that I deal with are seeing the largest increases they've seen so far, this week. One doubled the number of people on vents.
    Damn. You probably said already, but where are your hospitals again, Cooter?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgfan77 View Post
    how many of the COVID dead gonna vote?
    So historically blue states (NY, NJ, and MI) will be blue again because of.....voter fraud?

vCash
    [tweet2]1255825648448348161[/tweet2]

Holy shit, me and Trump agree about something

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    So historically blue states (NY, NJ, and MI) will be blue again because of.....voter fraud?
    Do not engage

vCash
    Are State Parks open?

vCash
    [tweet2]1255825648448348161[/tweet2]

Holy shit, me and Trump agree about something
    Y'all gonna be buddies by the end of this hack

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Extendedcab View Post

Actually if you want the complete story read this from WCNC out of Charlotte...

https://www.wcnc.com/mobile/article/...e-16beca4104c4

Seems the woman started her isolation on March 15, then left the house and went to a pharmacy on March 18. Symptoms began on March 22, she went to be tested on April 5 and she was finally diagnosed with Covid-19 on April 9. I guess the updated version didn't fit The Lead Patriot, The Blaze or their audience's agenda. Talk about fake news. Lolz.