Quote Originally Posted by dantheman4248 View Post
muh economy must continue to be strong. we must keep producing. we must hit our target or it goes tits up.

i'm an "essential" employee too. Don't know where your rant was going. My beef is with the elite rich brainwashing people to be against each other. protest them, not me.

Also it's amazing how far reaching you idiots are. Garbage trucks? where the **** did I say stop anything more? Seriously, you people are why Mississippi has the reputation it does. You're showing we have earned the reputation of being people who can't read. Plenty of you keep making that self evident.

So we're gonna play a game:

Dawgcap - I said nothing about shutting more essential workers down. You're completely off topic. Your post is bad. F-
Confucius - Good job. Yes I did compare those. But calling people soft because they don't want millions to die is kinda my point of how stupid some of you sound. "Back in my day we didn't give a damn if a kid died, we still kept shooting that arrow into the sky and beating up the ***** who ducked out first." D-
Todd-" Boomers were tougher" No Todd, they were stupider. F-
I pray you aren?t a teacher because anyone with sense is screwed. Funny thing is I pray you aren?t a professor, well a TA. I?ve read your diatribes and your answers are ridiculous but remember who at the end of the day takes care of you. While I?m at it when is the last time you showed any kind of respect to anyone in your world while calling yourself essential? Bet that?s not happening because you have issues with the lower class you claim to defend