Page 213 of 274 FirstFirst ... 113163203211212213214215223263 ... LastLast
Results 4,241 to 4,260 of 5471

Thread: The Covid-19 Info thread (keep politics out please)

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by hacker View Post
    hmm

Have you always been negative or just choose to. How insane does one have to be to troll a tweet from 2013..... how insecure does one have to be to blame everything on a person that didn't invent the virus nor did they spread it among the citizens. But by all means blame him.

Also redo your data to deaths and not cases. You spread so much fear on this board

vCash
    hmm

Well the blue states are just starting to open back up. Red states have been open for a couple months. I posted yesterday a PIX article that says NY and NJ are no longer on the path of containment. Until we get a vaccine or herd immunity, sack up.

vCash
    Unfortunately, yeah, seems as if the government has given up. This is an admission of defeat.
    You act like had we done it "right" it would be gone. Ha.

vCash
    I said "leadership" which is all-inclusive, but it starts at the top. Blue governors seem to be taking it more seriously across the board, but there are some Republican governors who are.

Yeah California and New York are just swell.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    You act like had we done it "right" it would be gone. Ha.
    Sure seems like the rest of the civilized world has it under control. Remember when it hit Italy and Spain and the rest of the EU hard, and y'all were like, "oh, it won't be like that here. <insert excuses why we're different and it won't happen to us>"

Now they've got it under control, have lifted their lockdowns, are getting back to normal. "Oh, well there's nothing we could have done! Couldn't have seen it coming! <insert more excuses why we're different and we couldn't have ever gotten it under control>"

vCash
    Sure seems like the rest of the civilized world has it under control. Remember when it hit Italy and Spain and the rest of the EU hard, and y'all were like, "oh, it won't be like that here. <insert excuses why we're different and it won't happen to us>"

Now they've got it under control, have lifted their lockdowns, are getting back to normal. "Oh, well there's nothing we could have done! Couldn't have seen it coming! <insert more excuses why we're different and we couldn't have ever gotten it under control>"
    Yeah. Under control. They got it. And will wait for us to bail there ass out of the financial crisis they have. So you think they won't have any problems coming out of lockdown?? Sure. Neither did China. Sarcasm intended. China is full of lies. But whatever. Just waiting on you and the other scholars to tells us how to fix it. I'll hang up and listen. And I'm sure it will be the same as your last awful response, well nothin now Bc our president sucks. Ok great.

vCash

"There's absolutely nothing we could have done!"

vCash
    Can't wait til Biden saves us from it all.....

vCash
    No message.

vCash

"There's absolutely nothing we could have done!"
    Nope - just need herd immunity so we can get those college kids out there in the fall because I need to be entertained!!!!

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Can't wait til Biden saves us from it all.....
    Yeah, doubling down is the much wiser decision**

I assume this is your strategy at the tables, lol...

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Yeah, doubling down is the much wiser decision**

I assume this is your strategy at the tables, lol...

Well considering the guy can't say a sentence, bad or good, he should be perfect.

vCash
    So what exactly has the EU done that we haven’t that has their numbers low? I haven’t followed them much at all

vCash
    Magically? Go back in time and take it seriously from the beginning. Do what the other first world countries did. Don't have the leader of the country telling people it's a hoax.

Realistically? I mean, I'm pretty sure we're ****ed at this point. There's a huge portion of the population that isn't going to take it seriously until it affects them personally because of all the mixed messages and misinformation coming from leadership.
    It would help if the media didn't spread misinformation and fear as well. No telling how many people died because they questioned drugs that helped. It's sad when hospitals have to keep things quiet so people won't die because of the media.

And no criticism for the man advising the President Dr. Fraudci? He deserves some of the blame for being wishy washy and basically being wrong 90% of the time.

vCash
    It's amazing how many people get excited and giddy over bad news just because it fits a narrative.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by KOdawg1 View Post
    It's amazing how many people get excited and giddy over bad news just because it fits a narrative.
    Jesus. It's not about being "giddy" about bad news, its about not sticking your ****ing head in the sand because you "wish" the news was good.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Irondawg View Post
    So what exactly has the EU done that we haven’t that has their numbers low? I haven’t followed them much at all
    Their lockdowns had teeth and lasted longer.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Jesus. It's not about being "giddy" about bad news, its about not sticking your ****ing head in the sand because you "wish" the news was good.
    Yep

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Liverpooldawg View Post
    Their lockdowns had teeth and lasted longer.
    Yep. Communist regimes usually are exceptional at "displaying teeth while locking down" a populace. Kudos to them ... Comrade.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by dawgday166 View Post
    Yep. Communist regimes usually are exceptional at "displaying teeth while locking down" a populace. Kudos to them ... Comrade.
    I'm lost here. Which governments in the EU are communist?
    "I'm sure the universe is full of intelligent life. It's just been too intelligent to come here." -- Arthur C. Clarke