Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NCAA Tournament - No Fans Allowed.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    The country's leading expert on infectious disease, and the head of the Trump/Pence C-19 response team, disagrees with you, btw......

He's 100% correct. The US hasn't peaked yet. If it follows the progression it did in China then it will probably peak sometime in May and then it will follow the bell curve downward. Italy will probably peak in April.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dawgology View Post
    I never said less deadly I said less contagious. Those are two drastically different things.
    Didn't say you said it. It's all over Facebook and Twitter. Including some other posters here.

If you don't believe that sorry I grouped you in there. I've got some links I'll share later.
    All this is being done because short of declaring martial law we can't do what China did. We have to stop the curve before it gets too high and keeps doubling every day. The health care system can't keep up and more people will die.
    Something I wanted to research more was the theory that Americans are at a greater risk due to obesity and high blood pressure.

vCash
    You guys are right. It's time to ****ing panic. I'm going to go home and wrap myself in toilet paper and douse myself in bottled water and antibacterial soap. See ya'll on the other side, mother****ers!!
    I mean if ya ain't scared.. Say so
    I can send you a link to sign up to be a nurse in Washington or to be a Guinea pig to be injected with the virus overseas for 4500

vCash
    10 of millions. Flu has an R0 value of like 1.3 and early reports are that Corona had an R0 value of something like 2.5 (almost double). There have been 15 million cases of the flu reported since January. We should be seeing approximately 28 million cases of Covid-19 by now if that R0 value is correct.
    We just now are getting the testing up... More will continue to be found unfortunately