Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Big Week for Baseball Game 1 of 5

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by HoopsDawg View Post
    no problem. just noticed a pattern with your posts in the game thread. try commenting on the game instead of other posters or complaining.
    No problem. Will do but notice I did for the first part of the game.

vCash
    Sims is firing. Wonder his velocity right now

vCash
    That?s nasty!

vCash
    Sims looking tough, guys! Wow!

vCash
    great job extending the lead. 6 more outs.

then 2 of the next 4 and it's a great week.

vCash
    Big at bat and I agree 3 of 5 this week is great. 4 of 5 would be huge

vCash
    Heck let just get all 5!!! Ha ha. I said we might go Ofer if we dont show improvement somewhere. Our approach right now seems better. Havent seen many swings at terrible pitches tonight.

vCash
    Anyone else think that maybe we just have a hard time facing low quality pitching to start the year off when we have practiced 6 months against ourselves?! Some other really good teams are having the same issues we are including LSU.

I also think some of our fans forget that baseball is not like football where you must win them all. I honestly think that All three of our coaches like to let our guys face adversity and get backed in a corner to see how they respond - these young kids need to be left in to allow them to overcome issues and gain confidence - you can afford to lose some games this time of year if that's the result.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Cowbell View Post
    Anyone else think that maybe we just have a hard time facing low quality pitching to start the year off when we have practiced 6 months against ourselves?! Some other really good teams are having the same issues we are including LSU.

I also think some of our fans forget that baseball is not like football where you must win them all. I honestly think that All three of our coaches like to let our guys face adversity and get backed in a corner to see how they respond - these young kids need to be left in to allow them to overcome issues and gain confidence - you can afford to lose some games this time of year if that's the result.
    One of the best ways to gain confidence is battling through adversity. That?s the time you find the strongest mentality of some athletes or watch them shrink. I like trusting them and the process by this staff. Will it work out? I don?t know but I think they are continuing to play the guys who have shown the ability since the fall

vCash
    very nice Sims

vCash
    Sims has been solid tonight. Maybe we?ve found a young dependable reliever.

vCash
    Big Win!!!

vCash
    That?s a damn good win vs a team that swing it. Pretty impressive!

vCash
    great win boys!!! lets get it again tomorrow!!!

vCash
    Spencer Price is filthy again!!

I think the future is very bright with Simms and Bednar...

vCash
    Yeah nice win tonight. We swung it pretty decent tonignt ourselves. Seemed a little more patient and not chasing crap everwhere. Hopefully we keep this up and keeping improving on it

vCash
    Really good early season win. If we can pull it out tomorrow, it becomes huge.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TNDawg35 View Post
    Spencer Price is filthy again!!

I think the future is very bright with Simms and Bednar...
    We have never had two power arms of their caliber in the same class.

vCash
    I was so impressed with how Harding battled and kept his composure after the unearned run. We pitched it well except for the couple walks in the 6th.

vCash
    This win somewhat makes up for the Texas Southern loss. At least from an RPI perspective. Bc this Texas Tech team is really good, and a win over them looks outstanding. Only thing better would be two wins..