Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: TTU series in Biloxi.

vCash

TTU series in Biloxi.

Looks like we are going to have a nice crowd for the series. Who is all going? I'll be behind home plate with 2 others. BTW a bit of advice if you are sitting beyond the dugouts there is no Netting. BRING a glove you will need it.

vCash
    Me and my son will be there behind the 3rd base dugout

vCash
    If we win one of these I consider that a plus. Hoping to be 3-2 after the weekend.

vCash
    3-2 this week will be a win.

vCash
    We're going both nights. Tickets are in section 112 (looks like a little east 3rd base on the map). The Diamond Girls aren't working this game, but my daughter and a couple of her friends will be there as spectators. Great venue and super convenient for us!

vCash
    Will be there +2, tonight. Section 112. Hoping the rain clears out before 6.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by SpeckleDawg View Post
    Will be there +2, tonight. Section 112. Hoping the rain clears out before 6.
    It's not raining in Pascagoula, and it looks like the rain should clear up in Biloxi by 5 P.M. We're in the same section as you and are hoping this forecast holds true.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    For those of us too far to attend, the two games will be shown on SEC+. I wasn't expecting that.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumpy Chucklelips View Post
    For those of us too far to attend, the two games will be shown on SEC+. I wasn't expecting that.
    Thanks for heads up

vCash
    Probably the biggest 5 game stretch in recent memory. I think we'll know by the end of the weekend what kind of team we're gonna have this year.

vCash
    Harding throwing like a weekend starter through 5 innings.

vCash
    Good Job by Harding.

vCash
    6-3 Dawgs win

vCash
    Great bulldog crowd and even better win.

Senior Member Lumpy Chucklelips's Avatar
    vCash
    In a waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayy too early look at RPI, we went from 136 to 83 with the win. A jump of 53 spots.

vCash
    Nice win; we really needed to get at least one of these. Now chance for sweep tomorrow.

vCash
    Standing room only crowd. Harding pitched a helluva game. Sims came in and threw pellets. Tech didn't barrel up many pitches. Offensively, we hit the ball hard a few times, but it was right at them. I thought we had some good at bats against decent pitching. All in all a good night here on the coast and a much needed win.

vCash
    If we win tomorrow it would be a huge confidence boost for our team. I saw some things at the plate tonight that encouraged me. We need to put Kamren James back at third and then let Landon Jordan DH from here on out. If we're going to let Pimentel hit his way out of it might as well do the same with Jordan. Our upperclassmen are playing well for the most part. But without Tanner Allen our lineup become very top heavy.

Our pitching is surprisingly good. Harding was legit and looks like a legit midweek guy who we may be able to slide into the rotation if we need to. The good news is all of our starters have pitched well to this point so hopefully we can leave things as they are. Landon Sims is a weapon out of the pen and Price has been very good and is healthy now. Hopefully we won't need Sims and Price tomorrow. Self will be available though and I would imagine we would turn to Price again if needed.

We need to shore up our defense some. Especially if we're going to start three guys in the lineup below the Mendoza Line.

vCash
    Harding did outstanding. Sims did good especially when he threw that 91 mph to strike that guy out to get out of that inning. We hit the ball good and hard in the 1st few innings but the air was dead and no balls were leaving the stadium tonight.

vCash
    Impressive win last night! Great crowd, great experience! My advice for those who plan to go tonight is to eat dinner and drink beer BEFORE you get to MGM Park. There were very long lines at the concession stands. I don't think the Shuckers staff anticipated that much demand for concessions. It may be better tonight, but I'm not counting on it.