I know he can be a moron but it is interesting to hear how some outsiders perceive how this thing between Leach and Kiffin will work out.

-------
As Mississippi State progresses through Leach's first year on the job, how do the Bulldogs project in 2020 and beyond? --

"I think it's going to be this year," Finebaum said of Mississippi State's best season under Leach. "Well, I'm not saying it's going (downhill after that). ... I think, because of the quarterback situation ? he's got the kid from Stanford, (graduate transfer quarterback KJ Costello), he looks really good ? I just don't know about Mike Leach's recruiting down the road."

"And I think the reason I bring that up is because Kiffin will ultimately start taking over that state," Finebaum said. "He didn't do it in the first go-around because I think it was really difficult to get established, but Lane is a very smart recruiter. Leach recruits a different type of athlete."
-------

Guess we are going to find out whether Leach and Company have been limited in recruiting because of school location or because they just are not that great at recruiting.