Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Attrition

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Dannyripms View Post
    According to Leach, he wants them to be tired from the day and then push them so they will be tough in the 4th qtr.
    Seeing as how we looked spent after the first quarter under Joe the Genius I'm all for this.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by confucius say View Post
    Harris? Crumedy?
    Harris.

vCash
    Harris is prolly gone. Leach cut Vijay Miller from Last Chance U earlier and I would say Groce Jr is not far from the block

vCash
    I dont wanna name names but its gonna get out

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Harris is prolly gone. Leach cut Vijay Miller from Last Chance U earlier and I would say Groce Jr is not far from the block
    He can't cut Groce Jr for non violation reasoning right now. The university would be sued and lose.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BrunswickDawg View Post
    Ah, the Blue Ho....
    FTFY
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by TUSK View Post
    FTFY
    Lol - someone else who knows the ways of FWB.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by bulldawg28 View Post
    He can't cut Groce Jr for non violation reasoning right now. The university would be sued and lose.
    Theres a reason he and some others dont have a number on their shirts or were wearing pink shirts is all I will say

vCash
    Well Harris I think had been in a black short some so maybe he gets off with some punitive work but I don’t know what all he was arrested for.

I think some of these guys just have to spend some time in the mirror and figure out their mettle. Some of them have never been through anything as hard as they’ve been put through.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BuckyIsAB**** View Post
    Theres a reason he and some others dont have a number on their shirts or were wearing pink shirts is all I will say
    Its Motivation. I can't speak for the others that way be walkons but he's not losing his scholarship this early for not being in shape. The contract is binding.

vCash
    Its Motivation. I can't speak for the others that way be walkons but he's not losing his scholarship this early for not being in shape. The contract is binding.
    And in any contract BOTH parties have to uphold their end of the deal. You're making it sound like Groce has Leach under hostage because of his scholarship situation and we all know that's not really the case. Players absolutely get scholarships pulled because they didn't perform on and/or off the field all the time.

Leach may run him off by smoking him in work outs but still my point remains.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    And in any contract BOTH parties have to uphold their end of the deal. You're making it sound like Groce has Leach under hostage because of his scholarship situation and we all know that's not really the case. Players absolutely get scholarships pulled because they didn't perform on and/or off the field all the time.

Leach may run him off by smoking him in work outs but still my point remains.
    You're late to the party sherlock. I've already said unless he violates with off the field issues he can't be run off 2 months after signing. He can not be cut for not being the player he expected him to be this early. "Running him off" by hard workouts isn't the same as cutting him. You have no point other than wanting to add the same two cents.

vCash
    You're late to the party sherlock. I've already said unless he violates with off the field issues he can't be run off 2 months after signing. He can not be cut for not being the player he expected him to be this early. "Running him off" by hard workouts isn't the same as cutting him. You have no point other than wanting to add the same two cents.
    My point is you're wrong and Leach can cut anyone at any time for any reason.

Running him off but working him hard is not cutting him- glad you got that. My point is it ends up with the same result as cutting him though. It's just mutual.

Doesn't matter. Sounds like he's probably not going to make it anyway one way or the other.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Todd4State View Post
    Running him off but working him hard is not cutting him- glad you got that. My point is it ends up with the same result as cutting him though. It's just mutual.
    This^
    "It is not courage to resist TUSK; It is courage to accept TUSK."

No.

Easy there buddy. Tusk is...well Tusk is Tusk. Tireddawg 12.20.17