Thread: Howland's Health; R. Williams Speaks to Team: Vic

vCash

Howland's Health; R. Williams Speaks to Team: Vic

First, have y'all heard anything about howlands health? If you don't want to put details on here that's fine, but I've heard he's been sick.

Second, thought it was interesting that he had Richard Williams speak to the team leading up to ole miss game about what that game means. Ben spoke very highly of Richards comments.

Third, if y'all are not watching vics pressers, you are missing out. He is really good at it. You can watch the Ky postgame presser on the ESPN app. Click on watch, scroll down to conferences and click on sec and it's on demand.

vCash
    I said a while back that Howland has looked sick. Just kinda colorless and seems to be shrinking up. I hope it's just a dieting change and doctor recommended.

vCash
    My first thought on his radio postgame was he may be hanging it up of his own accord.

Not sure but it was a gut feeling.

vCash
    I think there is more to that big knot he had last season then we know. That just didn't look normal.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I think there is more to that big knot he had last season then we know. That just didn't look normal.
    I have always thought this also.
    Did not look good but I haven?t noticed it this year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ScottH View Post
    My first thought on his radio postgame was he may be hanging it up of his own accord.

Not sure but it was a gut feeling.
    ....just stayed on this year to groom George Brooks as replacement.

vCash
    Howland is probably just fine, but whether we make the NCAA's or not, I've had a gut feeling Ben will retire after this season. And MSU will hire the coach of whoever wins the NCAAT.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Jack Lambert View Post
    I forgot about that.

vCash
    If hes gone go get Craig Smith from Utah St and call it a day

vCash
    Not trying to perpetuate any rumors but is George Brooks the guy that has been calling plays during our time outs? If not who is it?