Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Women?s Championship Game

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    If I recall correctly, Bibby started last year after having lost quite a bit of weight over the offseason - then got hurt. It's probably hard to keep the weight off if you're seriously injured, especially if you're genetically prone to weight gain. She just hasn't been the same since the injury, and that's really understandable. I think AE-Hunter may have put on a pound or two also.
    Agree. Changing players/teams, you want to talk about a player putting on weight and going backwards - Arkansas's Chelsea Dungee has put on some weight. She looks slow and not good this year. She was a really good last year.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RocketDawg View Post
    Anybody know how long it'll be in Greenville? Maybe the women's tournament should be played in Nashville too.
    Agree too. I really don't think having it many years in a row in a teams home area is worth a lick. I know it has to be somewhere but my goodness, rotate around so everyone gets a fair shake.