Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Lemonis to Speak at 1130

vCash

Lemonis to Speak at 1130

Supposedly. I'm anticipating CM to Friday

vCash
    What is CM?

vCash
    Think he means Christian MacLeod. However, I suspect the rotation will stay the same....

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Think he means Christian MacLeod. However, I suspect the rotation will stay the same....
    Nope. MacLeod, Bednar, Cerantola. At least we can move on.

vCash
    This would be a great wknd to get Bednar into it. I like that move...

vCash
    Ginn out for the season with TJ.

- Good for Ginn. Glad he made the right decision. Now he can rebound next year & reach his ceiling in a weaker draft class.

- We have had an inordinate amount of these over the past 5 years compared to other programs. I don't blame anyone but bad luck. At some point it will even out for us & other teams will have this bug while we are healthy.
    CAN'T PUT A SADDLE ON A MUSTANG

Quit Your Bi$&$&?!, He's Not Going to Run the Ball More

vCash
    Allen has surgery as well, but he's expected back at some point. That's good news

vCash
    So what is the outlook on Ginn? Was it TJ? Do we expect him to be able to pitch again next season?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ZedFedder View Post
    So what is the outlook on Ginn? Was it TJ? Do we expect him to be able to pitch again next season?
    I've heard it may not have been a traditional TJ, but in the end, they needed to go in there & fix whatever the issue was.

I'd fully expect JT to be back next year. He needs to pitch to regain draft stock, & TJ isnt' that big of a deal anymore to Major League teams. There is a high recovery rate & it's not a huge concern.

JT should be full speed ahead next year & it's a worse draft than this year, which offers him a real chance at being a 1st round pick.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by RiverCityDawg View Post
    Nope. MacLeod, Bednar, Cerantola. At least we can move on.
    I stand corrected haha. That is interesting as much as it seems we've heard Bednar isnt ready. I will be at that game so I'll be interested to see how he does.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by ShotgunDawg View Post
    I've heard it may not have been a traditional TJ, but in the end, they needed to go in there & fix whatever the issue was.

I'd fully expect JT to be back next year. He needs to pitch to regain draft stock, & TJ isnt' that big of a deal anymore to Major League teams. There is a high recovery rate & it's not a huge concern.

JT should be full speed ahead next year & it's a worse draft than this year, which offers him a real chance at being a 1st round pick.
    There were some other issues besides ligament damage to correct. In fact those other issues may have caused the ligament problem due to him trying to pitch through it with extra stress on the elbow. Praying he'll make a full recovery. I know for sure he'll put the work in to get back out there!

vCash
    As I said weeks back with jt. He'll bounce back.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    What's your guess on timetable?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Homedawg View Post
    Do we expect him back at State next year?

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Commercecomet24 View Post
    There were some other issues besides ligament damage to correct. In fact those other issues may have caused the ligament problem due to him trying to pitch through it with extra stress on the elbow. Praying he'll make a full recovery. I know for sure he'll put the work in to get back out there!
    Was waiting to see what you and Homedawg said since you appear to know the family.

So you mean to tell me he's a guy that will fight through pain and he's not weak as others have said?****

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by BeardoMSU View Post
    Do we expect him back at State next year?
    Where would he go?
    Walk like the King or walk like you don't care who the King is

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Where would he go?
    Not saying I do but some people are speculating he could still enter the draft and still go first round and that's coming from a baseball america article.

https://www.baseballamerica.com/stor...elbow-surgery/

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach34 View Post
    Where would he go?
    There's some talk that he could still be a top 50 pick, but I don't believe that.

It's a really strong college pitching draft and that will hurt Ginn. Unless he just hates school, it easily makes sense for him to come back and go in the top of the 1st round.

vCash
    Quote Originally Posted by Maverick View Post
    Not saying I do but some people are speculating he could still enter the draft and still go first round and that's coming from a baseball america article.

https://www.baseballamerica.com/stor...elbow-surgery/
    Baseball America doesn't know 17 right now. They're just pushing Boras' agenda since he gives to keep the publication going.

vCash
    I guess he could go and I certainly wouldn't fault him for doing that and avoiding the risk. I don't even know him or the family at all but I would think just with the way my mentality would be, assuming he thinks like me and he definitely may not, he may believe he has something to prove.

Also, if his instagram is any indication of that I would assume he plans on coming back stronger. A picture of himself in a State uni on the bump with a caption of, "Just wait on it", tells me all I need to know.